Chapter 13

Camp was just around the corner but something didn't feel right. Because of this, I made some preparations.

~~~flashback~~~

Y/n: "Hey, Masaaki."

Masaaki: "Yeah."

Y/n: "Can you make me another one of those rings? The one with the button I press if I need help."

Masaaki: "Sure, it won't take long."

~~~another flashback~~~

Y/n: "Aizawa."

Aizawa: "what."

Y/n: "If something happens to me, bring my hero costume and don't tell the public my identity."

Aizawa: "Sure. Something on my mind?"

Y/n: "I'm not sure yet."

He nods

~~~present~~~

We were on the buss, on the way to camp. The weird feeling still hadn't gone. I had the back seats to myself so I ended up falling asleep. The last thing I heard was Iida shouting at everyone.

The next time I opened my eyes, I was outside. I look up and see Kirishima. Was he carrying me? I look down and that answered my question. Yes. My cheeks heat up a bit but I ignore it.

Y/n: "What's going on?"

Kirishima looked down and his eyes widen.

Kirishima: "O-oh we were getting off the bus and you were asleep. I didn't want to wake you but you couldn't stay on the bus alone."

I nod and hop out of his arms.

Y/n: "Thanks."

He nods and we join the rest of the class.

One of the pros that had joined us pointed to the base of the mountain. I knew what she meant before she even explained it. Camp was over there and we were going to get there by foot.

Y/n: "Fuck off."

The class looks at me. Confusion was evident on all of their faces.

Aizawa: "Bet you're glad you had a rest."

I ran to the bus. Well I tried. Aizawa's new scarf caught me and I accepted defeat. The rest of the class quickly caught on and tried to escape too. The ground gives way and we are all sent to the ground.

Once we land, I rub my head and sit up. Mineta goes to find a spot to piss but is stopped by some huge creature thing. I quickly get up and run to a tree. I manage to climb to a sturdy branch and I begin to run. I jump and land on another one.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about 2 hours and the rest of my class was far behind me. I could now see the camp. I sat down on a branch and caught my breath before I started to jump the rest of the trees.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had now been about two-and-a-half hours. There was one more tree I needed to jump until I could reach camp safely. I land on the branch perfectly and begin to descend the tree. One on solid ground, I run out of the forest and into an opening.

I spotted Mandalay, one of the pros I saw earlier, and Aizawa.

Aizawa: "Where are the others?"

Y/n: "I don't know."

Aizawa: "You left them?"

Y/n: "Yes. I'm tired and I want food."

He rolls his eyes and whispers something to Mandalay. Her eyes widened and she looked at me.