Chapter 14

Tw: gore

Me and Izuku run to Kota's hideout. I told Izuku to go ahead and make sure the kid was ok. He reluctantly agrees and begins to use his quirk. I pump my legs even faster now. My plan was to get Kota to safety and then watch out for the students.

I bumped into Yaoyorozu on my way. She gave me a glass mask. Apparently the smoke was poisonous. I thanked her and continued running. Thankfully, we were allowed to wear what we wanted so I picked out a skort that had pockets. Before I left my room, I put at least 2 knives in them.

I spotted no villains on my way. I was near the top. I saw Kota, Izuku and the man who killed Water Hose, Muscular. Izuku sent a huge punch to the muscular man. In the corner of my eye, I spot Kota. He had been flung off of the mountain. I run to the edge, grab hold of his shirt and pull him up. I get a closer look at my classmate and he is battered. My eyes widened.

Y/n: 'Dammit why can't I just do my job!'

He walks over to us and says hi to me. He turns to Kota.

Izuku: "Let's get back to camp. It's not far."

A rumble interrupted our conversation. The man was back up again. Izuku looked shocked. He must've used a lot of his power.

[This isn't really gonna follow the anime anymore. I just wanna get y/n to fight.]

Muscular: "Ah, I recognize you too. You're Y/n! I'm not allowed to kill you though, is there a reason for that?"

I grit my teeth and send a harsh glare his way. If looks could kill, he would've dropped dead like 10 times already.

Y/n: "Picking on kids? How fucking sad!"

He seemed taken aback by my choice of words. I put my hands in my pocket. I whisper to Izuku.

Y/n: "Izuku, can you get me an opening? I just need to draw blood. You know what happens after."

Izuku nods and starts to run at the man. He falls for the bait. I run as fast as I can. My skirt waves in the wind and my shorts weren't providing much warmth. My hair flew behind me as air beat down on my face. I grip my knife and hold it comfortably. I plunge it into the man's back and drag it down. He spins around. His eye is full of fear. A psychotic smile spread across my face as I watched the blood spill from the wound.

Muscular: "Why- Why are you smiling like that!?"

I laugh. It's a laugh that matches my smile.

Y/n: "Because I've won."

His eye grows even wider.

Muscular: "It's one wound. How have you won?"

His voice was masking the fear.

Y/n: "Did the league not warn you? How disappointing."

I flip my knife in my hand and bring it to my mouth. I feel a bit dropped onto my tongue so I close my mouth and swallow. The muscle fibers all disappear into his skin and he falls to his knees. His eyes gloss over.

Y/n: "No fun."

I feel pressure against my leg. I look down and see Kota hugging onto me for dear life. I fall to his level and return the hug. It must've been hard for him to look at the man who ruined his life. The man who took away the people he loved the most.

Kota: "Why did...you risk your lives? Even though...you don't know me at all. Why did you guys try to save me?"

I look over to Izuku. She looks like he could collapse. I pick Kota up so I can stand and rush over to the boy.

Izuku: "I'll get him back to camp."

I bite my lip. His body is badly damaged.

Y/n: "Fine but rest as soon as possible. If you don't, I'll beat your ass. Understand?"

He nods and gets Kota on his back. They fly off and Kota uses his quirk to put out the fire around the forest. I sigh and start picking Muscular up. He was heavy but I managed to carry him. Barely though. I took him back to Aizawa, who was surrounded by the students that had made it back.

Y/n: "Make sure nothing happens to him. My quirk is working now but if something happens I need you to take care of him."

Aizawa: "You have blood all over you."

I look down. He was right. I liked that shirt as well. I look at the kids who have confused looks on their faces.

?: "She did that?"

??: "She is so shor-"

Y/n: "If you don't wanna end up like him, I suggest you shut your mouth."

I look back at Aizawa.

Y/n: "Midoriya needs to tell you something."

Mina: "My best friend is a badass!"

I smile to myself. That gave me a  confidence boost. I got a few more knives before running back into the forest to do my job. To protect the students.

864 words