Chapter 19

Tw: gore.

Mother.

The woman pushed her young daughter on a swing in the local park. She watched as the h/c strands blew around in the breeze. The girl giggled away, being pushed into the air slightly time after time.

The sun beamed down onto both females. Flowers decorated the grassy field to the left and trees stood still. The day was perfect.

'You will grow up to be an amazing woman one day, Y/n. I'm just sad that me and your father won't be alive to see it.'

Flash

"y/n I need you to live. I love you so much never ever forget that. RUN! FOR ME!"

She could feel tears prick the corner of her eyes. She was covered in dirt and grime. All of her bones and muscles hurt but she had to stay strong. If she lost this battle, she would be able to see her true love once again. If she was to win, she would see her daughter blossom into a beautiful, strong woman.

The girl infront of her spun on her heel and began to run to safety.

'She always was a perfect daughter.'

Flash

Father

There was now nothing but a door blocking him from his favourite people. He brought his hand up to the doorbell. The hands that had killed others that got in his way. The same hands the consoled his family. He was snapped out of his thoughts by the door slowly opening.

He looked down and saw a girl with eyes exactly like the woman he had fallen in love with had. The widened and a huge grin spread across her face.

"Dad!"

She jumped into his arms and he spun around, making sure to keep a tight grip on his favourite girl. His daughter.

Flash

"Please! Leave my family out of this!"

A drop of water clashed with the floor. Seconds after, another followed. The fear stricken man plead with the person infront. All he wished for was to see his daughter grow up and protect his lover but this wasn't going to be possible because of the villain that had attacked just moments before. Karma was finally back to bite him in the ass.

With an apologetic look, the villain shot spikes from his hand. Everything stopped.

Flash

Hero Killer, Stain.

In front of him, stood a child. She was below average height for a girl of her age. Or what her estimated her age was.

"You're just a kid. What are you doing here."

"I'm not too sure. You're the one that called me out here after all."

His eyes widened.

"You... You're Slash?"

"Was you expecting something else? Is there a problem with me?"

"No. I just expected someone older."

~~~~~

He stood still, dumbfounded by the girl. The h/c girl had taken out all of her targets with ease. Targets that were twice her size and heavily armed. Impressive.

Flash

I was defenceless on the floor. A young woman he hadn't seen in a long time pinned him to the floor. The fight was officially over.