Chapter 15

I spotted Mandalay and Tiger. Pixie-Bob was still out. I grab two knives and throw them at the villains. They both hit. They snap their heads in my direction. This gives their opponents enough time to get a solid hit in. I start to run again.

I still hadn't found anymore villains or students which was kind of worrying. After about a minute, I hear Mandalay's voice. She tells the students that they have permission to fight. 'What the fuck? This isn't gonna end well.'

A sudden cold feeling washes over me. That could be Todoroki. I was exhausted but I couldn't stop. I stop following the path and go through the trees. I see a figure, fully dressed in black. They were in the air, supported by what looked like swords. There were many, they were all different shapes and sizes but they all came from the body. Bakugou, Todoroki and a boy from 1-b, who was passed out, took cover behind and ice wall. I stay back and watch. The quirk smashes through the ice so Todoroki creates more.

I get a better look at the attacker. I recognize him as Moonfish, a death row convict that escaped. On the bright side, the smoke looked like it was clearing. I take off my mask and I can breathe a lot better now. I could also cool down a bit. I sigh and then jump into battle. I kept one hand in my pocket, on the handle of my knife. I whistle to get his attention.

Y/n: "Get out of here you ugly bastard."

He mumbles something that I can't hear. Seconds after he starts screaming about flesh. My knives wouldn't be able to hit him as long as he's up there. He launches another attack on the boys. I run back to the forest and find a tall tree close to the villain. I bit down on the blade handle and began to ascend the tree.

I get to the top and my hands are scratched from the bark. I have to grab ahold of a branch when the ground starts the shake. I then hear Izuku shouting. An untamed Dark Shadow appears. It begins to attack the villain. When I regain my balance, I see Moonfish trying to get up again. I run to the end of the tree branch and launch myself off it. As I fly over the downed villain, I aim and throw my knife. It slices some of the skin. Blood spreads on the floor.

Before I can start falling to the floor I grab hold of another tree.

Y/n: "Todoroki! Can you make a ramp or something!?"

He nods and creates a slide for me. I shiver when my bare legs make contact with the cold ice. I kicked myself upright and ran over to where the villain was previously laying. I wipe some blood with my finger and put it on my tongue. There was a big flash and Dark Shadow calms down.

Shoji: "Is he dead?"

I walk over.

Y/n: "No he's just paralyzed. I'll wake him once he's restrained."

They nod.

Y/n: "Actually, just kick him out. That way I can stop using my quirk and he'll definitely still be here once we're done."

One of the boys takes care of it and I stop my quirk. Tokoyami apologizes to Shoji and Izuku. We then come up with a plan to protect Bakugou.

Bakugou: "I don't need any of your protection, dammit!"

Y/n: "Shut up, Bakuhoe."

Bakugou: "What did you just call me!? And don't tell me what to do!"

We all ignore him and start walking.

~~~~~~~~

We come into a clearing. Ochaco is pinning a girl down. She doesn't notice the needle being sent into her leg.

Y/n: "Ochaco!"

I grab my knife and throw it at the villain. It manages to cut but not enough to draw blood. She manages to get away. We make eye contact. My eyes were full of rage but her's were like a psychopath. She talks about there being too many people and runs off.

Y/n: "Come back here you bitch! You've got my knife!"

I look at Ochaco and she has a cut on her arm. It's bleeding quite a bit. I tear some fabric from the bottom of my shirt and start to tie it around her wound. Izuku tells the girls our plan and Tsuyu points something out.

Tsuyu: "If you're protecting Bakugou, then, shouldn't he be standing here with you guys?"

We looked around and saw he had disappeared.

'Shit.'

?: "Nice trick, eh? I took the lad you're talking about with my magic. A talent like his would be squandered were he cast as a hero. We'll provide him with a grander stage, where he can truly shine."

I started to zone out. Had I been beaten that easily? Todoroki started shooting ice but it all missed. He would be too fast for me to throw a knife. I needed to get closer.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuyu and Ochaco had launched me, Shoji, Izuku and Todoroki ahead so we could catch up to the show guy. We head towards the ground and I land elegantly. I step off of the guy, making sure to dig my feet into him as I step.

Y/n: "Toga, isn't it? Give me back my knife."

She giggles and doesn't do as I say.

Someone tells the man behind me to move. He calls him Compress. Blue flames shoot towards us. I managed to roll away just in time so I wasn't affected. Through the corner of my eye, I see Toga about to stab Izuku. I run over and deliver a kick to her ribs. She gets sent into a tree but gets up again. I sling Izuku over my shoulder, being careful of his injuries.

Toga: "You're so pretty! Imagine how pretty you would be if were bleeding!"

Psycho. Shoji had managed to swipe the marbles that apparently contained Bakugou and Tokoyami. Something didn't feel right.

Y/n: "Stay safe and tell Aizawa to follow through with what I told him!"

They all looked confused but that soon became worry when I ran towards the villains. The warp villain had shown up and they were disappearing. Compress revealed that they still had the boys and the other marbles were fake. Aoyama appears and shoots his laser. The marbles fall but he once again catches Bakugou. He freed my classmates and began to disappear into a portal. I run even faster now. Just before it closes, I roll through.

1104 words