•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 46 🥀

A/N: Little filler for you guys before the next chapter :)

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, March 31st 1981

Mötley Crüe had landed a show, it was a show at the Starwood next Saturday, under a week from now- they had landed it a couple of days ago after Mick managed to talk to someone he knew who worked there and managed to get Mötley Crüe a Saturday night debut. I have no idea how Mick knew this person and I don't think I wanted to know but they've done him a massive favour.

I suspect it's an ex-girlfriend of his, one of his more decent ones mind you from a couple of years ago that he's stayed in touch with, anyway, it doesn't matter- the guys had a show and they needed to sell themselves to the audience and make a good, strong impression straight off the bat.

All the guys were stoked that they were finally making their live debut as Mötley Crüe, and I was more than excited to stand and watch them play their first show, which will hopefully be rock history in the making.

Nikki when he woke up this morning had actually been woken up by Tommy who came in to our room bright and early at eight am, saying how he wanted to get up to continue perfecting the setlist they'd prepared for their opening show.

Tommy despite getting up early with enthusiasm didn't make Nikki enthusiastic about leaving bed with me, I had already been awake when he came bounding in, only for a few minutes mind you but it was more pleasant than Tommy literally pulling Nikki's unconscious form out of my arms and dragging him out of bed for fun.

Nik didn't find this funny and when he woke up from being pulled around he almost punched Tommy in the face for removing him from my side against his permission- but Tommy wouldn't stop bugging Nikki until he was up and dressed, to save the bassist crawling back into bed with me I got up too and threw on some clothes, making the two men breakfast while Nikki rang Mick who's landline went to answering machine so Nikki left a message for him.

And if you're wondering where Vinnie is, he's not here tonight, he went out last night and said he didn't intend to return as he was in a mission to get laid. He must have achieved his goal as he clearly isn't here.

He better ring or something because Nikki told him last night he wanted him here at nine sharp, Vince said he could do that but as time ticked on and it got to twenty last nine, Nikki was getting increasingly more annoyed with the absence of Vince.

Mick had turned up at nine as Nikki requested yesterday, at twenty five past nine Tommy went to get dressed as he hadn't actually changed out of his t-shirt and sweats that he slept in- then as Tom went into the spare bedroom the phone rang making Mick, Nikki and I jump.

"Holy shit." I breathe as I recover from the fright, the other two guys doing the same except they didn't verbalise their recovery- when I'd got over the shock of the ringing of the phone and registered it ringing I stood up and picked the phone up, seeing who was calling.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hey, Y/N."

Vince. Ah, good. He can explain why he's late, not to me but so I can relay it to Nikki "Vinnie? Where are you, you're late."

"Yeah... sorry about that... I kinda overslept and then the girl I'm with wouldn't shut up, lucky she was a good lay otherwise I'd have walked out by now. She's in the shower at the moment so I thought I'd call and say that's why I'm late... I should be there in about ten minutes, I just have to try and get outta here."