•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 132 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, 23rd June 1987

The 'Girls, Girls, Girls' tour was underway and had been for four days, we'd played two shows the third one being played tonight. It was nice to be back out on the road, nice to be hanging around with all the guys together, sure, that happened in the studio and what not but it wasn't the same, we couldn't have a good laugh or truly talk because Doc was always on our asses.

The tour was the same as the last one and the one before that and the other torus we'd done before that, get to hotel day before sometimes day of show, play show, get back on plane or bus and go to next hotel. That cycle over and over again, but this time it was a little different for me, not drastically mind you but a little bit.

Why? Because, I wasn't just on this tour, I wasn't just hanging around backstage now when the guys were playing on stage, no, now I actually had a role. I was now magically a backing dancer for the boys.

Yeah, trust me, it was just as unexpected to me. Nikki pitched the idea to me the very first show four nights ago and told me that he'd had a sick idea a few months ago and pitched it to Doc and that the manager had sorted it- which was literally have me stood on a platform behind Tommy's drum-kit on a stripper pole and dance up there for the song 'Girls, Girls, Girls', I could either stay up on the platform or come down into the stage and dance around Nikki, Mick and Vince.

When Nikki said that he'd had this idea months ago it occurred to me suddenly that he'd kept this from me so I'd have almost no other choice other than to do it which was a very sly, shifty move by the bassist.

He'd even brought me an outfit to wear on stage which had been chosen with the help of Vince surprisingly enough. I wasn't angry, not by any means, I was flattered but it had all been very last minute and when I went out there for that first show after being pointed in the vague direction of where I was meant to me seconds before Nikki went on stage I was so nervous but quickly relaxed when out there.

I spent a little bit of time on the platform but after a minute or so chose to go down onto the proper stage which delighted Nikki and also made Vince happy, as well as a lot of men in the audience as I heard a lot of men whistling at me while Vince and Nikki took it in turns to mess with me.

Most people here knew who I was so it was maybe a little awkward but I didn't care and still don't, I enjoy being out there with the guys, we have great chemistry and it shows that we're all really good friends.

Vince takes a moment out of the show whenever I'm on stage at the end of the song to introduce me and tell everyone proudly that I'm his best friend and all that shit, he also says I'm the 'nastiest of nasty habits' as that's what the two blonde female backing singers for this tour Emi and Donna are called, they're nicknamed the nasty habits. That always made me smile when Vin called me that.

I was having a lot of fun actually and we're making good friends of Guns N' Roses, though Nikki was getting jealous of my new found friendship with Slash and my even newer connection with Duff, with Slash Nikki was just jealous of the time I was spending with the guitarist when moving from venue to venue but with Duff it was more actual jealousy, I wasn't sure whether it was because he was a bassist too and thought I'd go with him because if that or if Nikki thought Duff had a thing for me which he didn't.

Duff did flirt with me but that was for fun and not to be taken seriously, he also found it amusing when Nikki got jealous so just did it to get under his skin.