•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 83 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, October 11th 1983

Ugh... I hate waking up... it's such a drag... at least I'm still in bed, I've gotta thank Nikki for the warmth he's providing me right now, waking up against Nikki is probably one of the best feelings in the world, I love it.

But... why did it feel different?

It just didn't feel like Nikki...

Why? I don't-... oh, of course... that's why... Nikki and I aren't together anymore... how the fuck did that escape my mind? Then again this is the first time I've woken up in someone's arms in weeks.

So, if this isn't Nikki and I've been staying with Vince for just under a month that can only mean that... no... did I really sleep with Vince? Clearly I did... fuck...

Last night flooded back to me at that moment, me in the kitchen, Vince kissing me, dashing to the bedroom, Vince laying me down and climbing on top of me and then-... well... I won't talk about that.

I don't regret what we did because I mean what I said last night, I definitely felt something for Vince and it was well established he felt something for me but Nikki will find out about this eventually.

No matter how much he hurt me, I still care about him, he's still my friend- despite the fact things are complicated between us.

God, what would his reaction to this be? He'd not like it, that much I knew.

At the end of the day whether he likes it or not, he cheated on me, he can't be angry that I'm with other men- Vince was a great man, we had naturally great chemistry and I'm actually kinda excited to see where Vince and I are headed.

My eyes glance to the side of me, where I come face to face with Vince who was peacefully fast asleep, his left arm around my middle holding me lightly against him. It was totally foreign, this felt so different to being with Nikki... but it wasn't unpleasant, just not what I'm used too.

I couldn't stop thinking about what led up to last night, every single flirty comment, every single lingering look, just everything had built up to me having sex with my best friend.

I thing I can say about sleeping with Vince was that it had been a fantasy of his for a long time, it was clear in the way he handled me, every move was carefully thought out, every time Vince met my eyes it was like he wasn't quite able to believe that it was happening.

Vin was much more loving than I expected, not quite as loving as Nikki but a lot more than I had ever thought was possible from a man on the face of it was as selfish when it came to intimacy as they come. Vince was more than that though, he proved that to me.

My mind was buzzing with so many thoughts, so many different feelings and emotions all of them good, happy even. I couldn't think about last night or anything much longer because I hear Vince let out a long groan next to me which makes me turn back in his direction and I watch him run a hand slowly down his face just before he open his eyes, I turn my body over so I'm not on my back but on my left side facing Vince directly.

We look at one another for a short while when Vin's arm which was still around me went to my face, moving some stray hair from my face, a small smile on his lips as he placed my hair behind my ear.