•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 110 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, July 1st 1985

Nikki was now in rehab and had been for almost a month, things for him had been miserable and that was expected- I'd spoken to him many times over the last few weeks, I rang every other day and he sounds less miserable as the phone calls go on.

At first he sounded fucking awful, and that's putting it lightly- Nikki describing his experience was unpleasant to hear so having him live it must have been even worse, I dread to think about the pain he was in both body and mind.

The worst of his withdrawals were over and he said he felt good... different but good.

It was a step in the right direction, I just hope when he gets out his old dealers don't try and coax him back into a dark place... and I hope he has the strength to face life outside of rehab clean. I wasn't sure if he did but I hope he'd learnt his lesson from the last few months.

Things weren't just changing for Nikki, they were also changing for Tommy too, he'd met a girl- Heather Locklear, an actress and TV presenter. She was pretty and way out of Tommy's league but she was nice, I wouldn't call her a friend but we can talk and the times I'd met her we got along well enough.

They'd been seeing one another for a couple of months now but had only become official a week or so ago, I was happy for Tommy, he deserved someone to love him and to love someone. Saying that, I don't think he would stop screwing groupies because he still bragged about the girls he'd screwed in club bathrooms but they might have an arrangement on that I wasn't sure how it worked.

The pair of them made it work, regardless of the technicalities.

Also, the bands album 'Theatre of Pain' had been released now- there hasn't been a release party yet as it had been arranged after Nikki got out of rehab, mostly likely after one of the shows when the tour got underway, we weren't sure which show yet but that's the plan.

The album although it has only been out a few days had been doing good as far as I could tell, MTV mentioned it and the song and video for 'Smokin' In The Boys Room' had been released on the twenty fourth of June and was a huge success, it was getting quite high on the charts actually from what the Crüe were used to.

The band were still successful despite all the bad press this year, it was a relieved breath for everyone.

It was late in the afternoon now and Vince and I had spent time today at the beach and Mick had been over too to hang out, he came out with Vin and I to the beach needing some time with other people, living alone got boring, I should know given I was alone before I met Nikki.

The guitarist spent most of the day with us and only left about half an hour ago, having left Vince and I unable to plan ahead for the day- I'd stayed sat in the living room while Vinnie was  scouring cupboards for something to eat.

"Baby? What are we gonna have for dinner? There's nothing in here I wanna eat." I hear Vince yell from the kitchen, I sighed and rolled my eyes knowing I'm going to have to get up and assist in his quest for food.

I knew there had to be something laying around, Vince is just too lazy to make a move to cook something.

With a hell of a lot of reluctance I hauled myself up from the couch and walked through into the kitchen to assist the singer. The second I enter the room Vince looked at me and then smirked "Actually, I take back what I said about there not being anything in here to eat, there's something I want to snack on now."