•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 67 🥀

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, June 30th 1983

It had been two days since Vince moved into his new place and I was already getting used to not having him around 24/7, he'd rang this morning to just check in saying that he'd had a pretty good night last night, he told me he went out and banged two girls in a club bathroom and then took another one back to his place with him.

It was Vince so I wasn't exactly surprised that he shared this information, he was shameless when it came to how many girls he'd screwed and it wasn't unusual for him to fuck more than one girl in a day.

I was happy he was alright and seemingly being okay adjusting to life alone.

On top of Vince being gone, for today at least Tommy was absent too, he'd left early this afternoon at about half one to go to his parents house to spend some time with them and his sister, he'd be staying the night with them which gave Nikki and I the apartment to ourselves for tonight.

Because it was only the two of us, I thought actually cooking would be nice as it wouldn't take long to cook for only two people fresh rather than eating the fresh-frozen food we had portioned in the freezer.

I was in the kitchen, doing just that then, cooking. I was making a casserole, don't know why I just was... I'd been cutting up vegetables for the last few minutes because they needed eating, if I didn't use them now they'd no doubt end up in the trash.

Nikki wandered into the kitchen as I was just finishing up cutting up some potatoes "Ooh, what are you cooking up in here?"

"Wouldn't you love to know?"

"I would... hence why I asked... mind enlightening me?"

"It's going to be casserole, you do know what that is don't you?"

"A glorified stew?" He says questioningly "That's right isn't it?"

I rolled my eyes "Yes but it's a bit more than that."

"I don't think so, it's vegetables and meat in stock or what the fuck ever it's called... sounds like a stew to me just with a fancy ass name to please posh people."

"You need to brush up on your culinary knowledge, Sixx."

"If you say so." He says carelessly, pressing himself against my back "Why are you making a glorified stew?"

"Because I need to use up these vegetables that I was peacefully cutting up until you decided to distract me by being nosy."

"I'm allowed to be nosy... I wanna know what the woman I love is doing in our kitchen."

"She's trying to make something nice and would like you to leave her the fuck alone."

"No... and you can't talk to me like that... I'm gonna be a nationwide renowned rockstar soon... show me some respect." Nikki teased placing lips against my head.

"You really think this album is it, don't you?"

"I have a feeling about it." Nik confirmed into my ear "It's got something, I'm not sure what but it's got something... something I know is gonna sell whether that's the controversy or the quality of the music as longs as it gets Mötley Crüe on the map I don't care."