•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 🥀

A/N: I know things have seemed a little all over the place in this book so far but there's so much I want to do with this book that the start is admittedly lacking in quality, I swear from here on out it slows down and becomes more of a actual story.

Also, slight (really bad) smut warning ahead.

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, May 25th, 1979

We stayed on the bench for a few hours just watching the world go by and enjoying just being with eachother thinking over what's going to happen between us but soon decided to head home for a bit before we went out to dinner.

Nikki went straight to the couch when we got back while I went and got changed into some other clothes seems as what I was currently wearing wasn't the most sophisticated outfit imaginable.

When I walked back into the room Nik turned and glanced at me wolf whistling as he did it "Look at you, looking gorgeous as ever"

"Yeah, don't get over excited" I smirked throwing myself next to Nikki on the sofa "Now, tell me what are we going to do for two hours?"

"Watch a movie? Erm, play scrabble?"

"Scrabble?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I saw it in a cupboard the other week- wanna play?"

"Sure...?" I said though it was more of a question than a statement, but Nikki's face lit up and he ran over to the cupboard where he saw the game and pulled it out with a cloud of dust, he came back over to me and handed me the box where we opened it and set out the game and began to play.

Nikki was actually rather good at it, but I gave him a pretty good run for his money- we ended up cheating at some point and both of us resulted in inventing random words to gain points, we had a laugh, it was always nice to see Nikki laugh- he had a beautiful smile and an equally beautiful laugh.

It was little moments like this that made me realise just how different we act around eachother than with other people, we were just ourselves which Nikki hid from many people- that's why when people do see Nikki like this they're almost shocked into silence.

The game made the two hours fly by and before we knew it we were leaving the apartment and heading to a restaurant about 20 minutes away from where we lived- it wasn't like really posh but it was a step up from a diner, it had more classy food than burgers and fries but I still loved the quick and easy service of a diner.

We got there and Nikki got us seated away from the main hustle and bustle of the restaurant where we could talk in private. The waiter who was serving us got our drinks orders and brought them over and placed them on the table- we then picked up our menu's and looked over the options both of selecting the same thing- just simple spaghetti because why the fuck not?

We placed our order and fell into conversation about the decor of the restaurant which I rather like and Nikki didn't, he said it was too bland- it needed more colour that it was too 'bright' for him which made me laugh because that was true- Nikki had turned his room quite dark, the posters and clothes, his duvet everything had a slightly dark tinge but I loved it, it was just very Nikki.

Our food arrived and the waiter placed our plates down "I hope you and your girlfriend enjoy your meals" the waiter smiled looking between us.