•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 51 🥀

A/N: Tiny little bit of blink and you'll miss it type foreshadowing in this chapter, see if you can spot it or not 😂

•🌹•

Y/N's POV, January 3rd 1982

It was now 1982, and it was off to a pretty good start. The guys' manager Allan had some good news a couple of weeks ago just before Christmas, he told the guys that he'd got the guys some shows around the Californian area later on this month.

It was exciting for the guys, especially considering that their album was doing incredibly well, it was selling like crazy, Allan gave us the figures just after Christmas of how many units had been sold so far, it was matching the figures laid down by Elektra- that was a huge relief for Nikki who'd still held doubts of meeting those figures up until it was proven they were meeting them.

The tour will only be for a few weeks at most but it was enough for the guys to reach a new audience and if this tour went well, bigger tours were almost guaranteed. I was worried when the tour was announced to the band because I hadn't been sure if I would be able to attend with them seems as I had my job and as soon as I told Nikki that fact his entire mood shifted. He really wanted me to go with him because it was their first tour outside of the local area on the strip, it was something Nik wanted me to experience with them and I wanted to experience it too.

Luckily, I brought it up with George within a day of being told of the tour and he managed to grant me the tour off on holiday, I'd still get paid but a quarter of my usual salary which was fine, I was grateful I was being paid anything at all.

I was going on tour with Mötley Crüe, that would be a story to tell in the future I already knew it and any other tours which followed.

Tonight, me and the guys were going to a club for some drinks after their show just for a chill night out, Vince is going for a girl and Tommy probably for the same, Mick was just going for a drink and Nikki and I were just going to spend time with each other and the guys.

It was a club we'd been too before, we'd been to every club in the area, it being familiar made it more attractive for us, it also increased the guys chance for a free drink of two depending on who is manning the bar.

We'd arrived at the club at midnight and all settled at a table a stones throw away from the bar and the dance floor this place had. I liked it here actually because when Tommy and Vince had a few too many they'd always go out and dance, sometimes even with each other depending on how trashed they were- it was quality entertainment.

Vince was the one who volunteered to get us all drinks which consisted of Whiskey for myself, Nikki and Tommy, Vodka for Mick and Tequila for Vin. We got our drinks brought over and then just sat talking for a short while, probably thirty minutes or so when some blonde girl walked past the table, catching the singers attention instantly- everyone noticed Vince's change in body language and how his eyes followed the girls form to the bar. Look like he'd found his girl for tonight, good for him.

"Seen something you like, Vinnie?" I teased, leaning into Nikki's side as I sipped my whiskey.

"You fucking bet." He mutters as he downs his tequila, standing up from the table stepping over both Tommy and Mick to get out from the booth we were in- heading straight to the girl who wasted no time at all in returning Vince's advances.