Chapter 4:We party all night!

Having assesed that Issei should learn hand to hand combat that would work great with his Sacred Gear, Kumagawa left that training to Noro. Which has proven to be real pain for the new Red Dragon Emperor...litteraly. He lost count how many times the masked man kicked his ass.

It all turned for the better, though. Not only does he have a good grasp over a physical unarmed brawl, but he can also boost himself twenty times in a row now.

He also meet the dragon in his soul bound weapon. The dragon gave him the warning of never inquiring Kumagawa's wrath, said something about felling that he was even more dangerous than something called Trihexa.

Right now he was coming back from school. He wonders how bad he'd get his ass kicked at today's training. Javing been lost in his thoughts he didn't nitice the person in front of him before they have bumped into each other.

Looking at the girl Issei thought she was either a cosplayer or a nun. She had blonde hair and green eyes. Her name was Asia Argento.

Asia:Awawa, I'm such a klutz!

Issei noted to thank Sakura for that traduction charm she gave him for such a situation. She did say it's a pretty easily obtainable charm for them because it was made by the Nakiri Clan, from which Kumagawa hailed from.

Issei:Are you alright?

Lucky him, he got a panty shot from her fall. However, Kumagawa adviced him to keep a calm composture in such situation to not look like a creep and actually have a chance with a girl.

Asia:Yes, I was in a real hurry.

Issei:Why were you hurrying for?

Asia:U-um...

The girl seemed hesitant to tell her. However, he just gave her a encouraging smile and let her take her time.

Asia:...I was running away. I have recently been asigned to the local church, but...it wasn't what I was expecting.

So she really was a nun. It wasn't starnge for someone to cosplay as a nun, especially here in Japan. Kumagawa did mention a former kouhai of his that alwais weared maid clothes, he also said she was speaking in numbers and swinged around a demolation ball.

He can't blame her for running away. He had a theory who was at the church and he would rather not have a reunion with her anytime soon.

Unfortunately, it seems like the universe was against him. He turned his head at the sound of flapping wings and saw Raynare descending from the sky.

Raynare:Would you look at that, Issei and Asia together. Aren't I lucky?

Issei:Raynare...

Raynare:Oh, should you be so cold to your girlfriend? Hold your toungue back, boy! Your clan member friends aren't here to help you this time.