Ryan's Delivery Day (Pain edition)

This chapter is basically the same as the first chapter,but it's going to be a bit different because it's the pain edition.

Now author, say something.

Author: "Something."

It was the striking pain that woke Ryan from his very satisfying dream of him taking over the world and enslaving Darren to do his dirty biddings.
Not the wetness of the sheets and matress underneath him, but the nerve rocking pain in his lower abdomen.

He eased up off the bed with a hiss, as the pain doubled.

"Darren, Darren..... DARREN!" He angrily yelled, jabbing Darren hard in his head when he didn't answer the first two times.
Ryan smoothly caress his swollen stomach, and took calming breath just like how they instructed in the numerous of baby books he had read.

"Yo, Ry. Why did you do that?" Darren slowly sat up and rub his head, not looking in Ryan's direction.

"Darren." Ryan call him again. The pain getting unbearable now, and Ryan suddenly felt the urge to rip Darren a new one for getting him into this bizarre yet uncomfortable and painful situation.

"Darren." Ryan call him again. His contractions starting to come in some heavy doses.

"What bro?" He ask, clearly annoyed that Ryan woke him up.

Darren took up his phone and look at the time. An agitated sigh left his lips when he saw 3:30am on his phone screen. Why did Ryan choose to wake him up at this hour? He can't wait till the day he's completely free of Ryan. Yes, they are going to have a child together, but they can co-parent from a far.

"What do you want?" He ask, mindlessly rubbing his hand over the bed. But stop when he felt the wetness. He look over at Ryan, who had already sat up holding his small but big enough nine months belly, and stare at him weirdly. "Did you piss the bed?"

Ryan scowl at him, fighting the urge to smack him in the face. The pain now intensifying, and Ryan felt like his stomach is about to split in half. And Darren had the audacity to ask him if he pissed the bed.

"No you idiot, my water broke!" Ryan yelled. The pain getting more and more unbearable, and Darren stupidity in the situation isn't helping much.

Darren just stare at him blankly, which cause Ryan to growl impatiently.

"I am going into labor!" Ryan grit his teeth, as he felt another contraction.

"Oh.." Darren reply, his brain still not catching on. "Oh! We need to get Oli and Seb!" Darren started to panic when realization hits him.

   "Darren, get yourself together! We can't go disturb Oli and Seb, they are busy with their own kids and needs rest." Ryan got up from the bed, and started to stuff his phone and charger into his already packed baby bag. "Call Tyler and Justin." Ryan lean against the wall to breathe for two seconds, as another contraction rocked his body.

Darren grab his phone and dial manger Ty's number. "Darren, you better have a good reason for waking me up at 3:35 in the morning." Manager Ty's raspy voice came over the phone after the third ring.

   "I do. Ryan water just broke, and we need to get-" But the phone call ended before he could finish talking, and frantic knocking sounded at the door.

       They are half way to the same private medical center that Oli and Seb had their babies, when Justin look over at Ryan with a weird expression, but sympathetic expression.

   "What bruh?" Ryan ask, when he felt Justin's eyes bore into him. He is suddenly easily agitated by everything. The pain isn't doing him any justice, which makes him want to scream. But what is the point really. Tyler is doing his best to get him to the medical center safe and sound. He will just have to tough it out.

And plus, he is freaking Azngami for crying out loud. Pain is no match for him.

     "Nothing really, I am just shocked. This is the first time I am seeing you in pain, like literally. I mean, you are doing way better than Oli when he went into labor. But, it's just really weird to see you like this."

     "Oh. The pain is there, believe me when I tell you. But what can I do." Ryan rub his stomach calmly. He use his free hand to grip his jeans tightly as the pain got excruciating as his contractions started to approach more frequently and becomes more powerful. " Ty, can you please drive a bit faster. I don't want to have.....this small human inside your car." He growled dangerously.

Tyler just roll his eyes at the bleached hair boy, and tried not to break the speed limit. Why would he anyway? Yes, Ryan is in labor. But he's doing the best that he can. He doesn't want to do something reckless and endanger everyone in the car. He knows that Ryan is in unbearable pain right now, but he just has to endure it for a bit. And in Tyler's opinion, he's doing really great, unlike Oliver who screamed bloody murder the whole ride to the medical center.

  In the operating room.

"Ryan, we need to give you anesthesia inorder to do your C-section." The doctor told Ryan, but he refuse to go under. "Aren't you feeling pain? Don't you want to get this over with quickly?"

"Pain? What I am feeling, I wouldn't call it pain. This feeling is worst than pain. I mean it, all the mothers out there should get all the love in the world from their children. Now I  know why Oliver and Sebastian made such a big deal out of it. And yes, I want to get this little....person out as quickly as possible. But I want to see what y'all are doing to my body." For the first time ever, Ryan screamed out in pain as the contractions approach one after the other.

   "Ok, ok, alright. Anesthesia me up. But please, just take the baby and nothing else...ahh!" Ryan grab Darren's hand, and squeeze it tightly.

   "Ow, ow. Ryan, you're breaking my hand." Darren squealed out as he tried to get his hand out of Ryan's tight grip.

    "No! This is all your fault Darren. I dislike you so much right now. Every single thing about you makes me irritated and a ticking time bomb to just grab you and-ahh!"

    "Ok, Ryan breathe. We need you to calm down so your blood pressure doesn't rise." The doctor stated, and Ryan nodded. "And Darren, don't take what he said seriously. It's just the labour pain talking." The doctor turn to Darren with a sympathetic smile.

   "I know doc, but his words isn't the problem. It's my freaking arm, and his iron grip." Darren swore he thought he saw his hand turning purple.

   "It will all be over soon. Ok Ryan, count with me." The doctor instructed. "Ready?" He ask Ryan, and instantly received a nod.

   "1
   "1
   "2
   "2
   "3
..... And just like that, Ryan is out cold.

       One hour later, every NSB member is in Ryan's room at the medical center, staring at Ryan and his....little person as he likes to call the baby.

"Aw, so adorable." Sebastian cooed as he hold RJ close to his chest. "What is the baby's name."

    "It wasn't my favorite name, but..." He look over at Darren who is sitting on a chair next to the bed, and smiling down at his little bundle of joy that is nestled cozily in Ryan's arms. "Meet Darryan Nguyen-Liang. This little guy is going to be as tough as nails, and the best gamer this world will ever know."

Ryan smile proudly down at his little guy that is now sleeping, which is kinda weird for the other boys. Because Ryan rarely smiles, but when a kid is involved. They changes everything.

     "Bro, we have a lot of daddy days ahead of us." Regie patted Darren on the shoulder, looking over at his own three bundles of joy in Oliver's and Sebastian's arms.

"Well, I am ready to take on the challenge." Darren smile.

A/N. Hey my lovely people, how did I do with the pain? It's just so hard to see Ryan in pain. He's just so serious most times, but if we were caught in those fantasy action stories I like to read sometimes, I would want Ryan on my team and not on the opposing side.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and remember to please vote and leave a comment or two because they are gratefully appreciated.
Until next time, keep on reading😊