16: Life Of The Party

Dear Kyle

I do love you but I do hold some hatred.

Why you may ask.

You may not remember but after not going to another party after you called me a slut and my dad hitting me I stood in the clear of any parties.

That was till Bennett came home from college, I made constant excuses about why I couldn't be home always saying I was at a friends house. Locking my doors at night and putting my draws agents the door.

I tried my best to not raise suspicion that I remembered but sadly he suspected it.

It was a Friday I woke up with fear yet relief, Bennett was leaving today to head back to school.

Mom and dad never looked at Bennett the same since the incident. They looked at him as a child full of evil, but in the eyes of society he was looked as the perfect son. That's why he was sent to the best boarding school, to make many accomplishments dad could brag about but to have a good reason why he couldn't be near us.

And thankfully by tomorrow in the early morning he would be on his way to the airport. Though even for the last day the fear remained big because if you knew Bennett you knew you should never get comfortable or give trust around him.

You Kyle have seen him he almost beat you to death if it wasn't for my dad stopping him and convincing you to say you and him fought for a stupid toy.

Ignoring the fear and trying to not let him get to me I got ready for school like any day, I choose carefully my outfit so Bennett wouldn't insist on taking me to school like he'd done last week. A black dress that had sleeves and black knee high length boats was my outfit. My hair was pulled up into a ponytail and my makeup was soft but my lips that were my favorite color red.

I was almost in the clear till Bennett spotted me walk by the kitchen and smiled in a way that made my skin crawl.

"Good morning to you Melody" Bennett smiled with a wicked intention.

"Morning" I mumbled ready to dash for the door till dad called my name.

"Melody lovely to know your finally up goodness your lazy, any way your brothers car is in the shop so he'll be driving you today to school" instantly my body tensed up at my dad's words.

Nodding I go into the car and wait patiently in the passenger seat, knowing well even if I wanted to going in the back to try to stay as far as possible would look horribly suspicious.

"You look nice Melody" Bennett says entering the car, I didn't miss the way he eyed me up. Nodding in fear I look away trying to make the time pass by.

My parents being smart and clever decided to bring Bennett back turning his junior year to bring down the talk that was going around that he had done something wrong. He stayed in his own apartment with a private chief and maid, it was as if he never left boarding school. He stayed here till college where he had to choose a school far enough it took a four hour plain ride but he stayed his distance that was the agreement I heard mom and dad talk to him about.

And since everyone knew my brother at school as the boy who took our football team to championship the moment I arrived at school Levine turn to look only to see him in the car.

Half the team ran just to say hi and ask for inspirational words from their hero.

To bad him or my dad could never be my hero.

"You should come to the party tonight Amber and Dean are having" I hear some guy who looked like he had more hits then a singer.

"Nah I have to head back to New York tomorrow thanks though bro" he says.

"I'll pick you up later Mell" he shouts making me cringe.

"Don't worry I'm staying to study at a friends later" I tell then began to walk away not waiting for a response.

...
That morning everyone was so nice to me as if almost forgetting they hated me but after seeing him they all felt the need to be nice to me. If only they knew.

I decided to go to Zayns house since the party didn't really start till night, meaning while Zayne and I had an emotional break down. He was the only human being I had told about everything just because he believed me enough to know the crazy story I was telling was no fib. He was my best friend but he could never be you Kyle. Zayn had lost a sister at a young age then his girlfriend and shortly after his dad so I felt we could both share our pain.

Both of us held a love when it came to parties he was my driver and savor on those drugged nights or alcoholic nights and I was his when I didn't do anything but dance and pretend to be wasted. He was free from pain, so was I.

And when I saw you I felt close and seen and when he didn't care no more was when he fully loved to live again.

Sad isn't it.

That night I thought I was in the clear that I was free, so I got drunk I got beyond wasted.

I saw you in the corner making out with some girl you probably didn't even know. Me not realizing at this point what I was doing I pushed her but the girl not wanting any drama gave me a dirty look and walked away. Walking up to you pushing you up against the wall I point looking for words to say.

"I love you Kyle why can't you love me" I say loudly thankfully there was barley anyone who wasn't drunk.

"Melody your drunk please let one of my friends take you home" you say wanting the best for me probably assuming I was saying as in a friendship love.

"No I want you too!!!" I protest like a little kid.

"Look here's Bennett let him take you" you say not realizing you were entrusting my life with a monster and rapest. Sadly Zayn was far from stable to save me and I was far from sane to get away.

I had no energy and Bennett took the opportunity that I was beyond wasted to remember what would happen tomorrow.

Sadly Kyle it happened and the next morning I remember clearly what happened. Every little second to the next day.

You see Kyle you may have not known but you trusting him lead him to hurting me again. You practically gave me to him rapped up in a gift box.

...

Kyle

Looking at Melody at my side I couldn't help but love her more she was always the life of the party. I kinda went to all those stupid parties after we became distant to make sure she didn't make a big mistake as well to make sure no one touched her.

My subconscious always knew I was in love with her yet I was such an idiot to see it.

That night I couldn't save her I never knew the danger was so close that she could be so hurt and damage. I do feel guilty for what happened to her again this one was truly my fault and even though Melody never intended me to read those words I did and I knew she had no fault.

I introduced her to a life full of party.

I made her follow me to these things while she was a lost puppy.

I gave her to her brother after countless times she protested saying no that she was in danger or would get in trouble.

I assumed like the idiot I am that she was talking about getting in trouble with her parents being drunk.

I forgot how possessive Bennett had been over her his hole life.

How he hit anyone who looked at her more then three seconds.

That he almost killed me as a kid.

I forgot so many things when I entrusted him with my perfect Melody.

I'll never forget how much I've hurt her.

...

Ok so like I uploaded ok
New rule the after u vote and comment maybe follow I'll write and update quicker with long chapters like these.