13: Pretty Isn't So Pretty

Chapter 13

Melody

As I entered the school grounds I search for Kyle since I knew he was waiting for me. As I sat down on a bench I drank my Starbucks coffee and began to text Kyle telling him where I was.

Just as I began to get into my playlist as well just scrolling through social media I feel a tap behind me.

"Hi I was just wondering do you know where the design building is?" Turning around to face the guy better I smile.

"No sorry I don't attend this school" I say feeling bad I couldn't be helpful to the guy.

"Really I would of thought you'd be a fashion student" he says looking at my outfit from head to toe. Smiling at the compliment I blush but nod before saying a thank you.

"Well sorry for bothering you I'm Dan by the way" he introduced himself before we both say goodbye. After what felt like forever of students passing by me taking quick glances at me Kyle came holding his own cup of coffee but it wasn't Starbucks but dunkin. Smiling at our diffrent preference I got up to hug him olny for him to hold me tight as if I disappeared.

"So you came for a tour? " he asked happy seeing my facial expression, I may be over reacting but after what felt like forever on catching up on what life is I am happy to get out of my small town.

"Yes and more excited I could not be" I add with joy before he began to lead me to a building.

"Well let's start with you observing a college class" he says to.me before we both began to follow many other students into a classroom with many colors splattered across these white double doors.

...

After the most amazing art class I have ever been to me and Kyle walk over to a restaurant near by. Looking around I see there were many fashion students here with big sketch pads or cameras but I knew well Kyle was a business guy he needed to know about this world. His family was basically legendary in the fashion industry, I might be over reacting but it could be the new channel in a few years or at least get close to it.

"So you must be a legend in these halls" I say with a small smirk.

"You could say that" he smiles as he overlooked the menu "After all six generations of Stones have study in those halls" he adds with a humorous chuckle.

"I think that's probably why I was going go marry the horror show I call Nicole Bevermen after all its important you don't marry some idiot who doesn't know fashion in my family" Kyle says as if it was a complete mistake. I would have asked what happened but it seem to hurt him so I ignored it and smiled.

"Don't worry you'll fine someone who is meant for you, after all pretty isn't so pretty" I say with a huge smile.

"Thank you my beautiful Mel I wish that you do as well" Kyle says oddly as if not knowing I was in a relationship or ignoring it. Nodding I choose something from the menu, looking up I see a girl about my age with a big smile on her face.

"Hey so what would you like to get?" She asks with a friendly smile ready to write it down.

"Can I get a chicken salad with some fries?" I question as I closed the menu "Oh a a cup of ice tea" I tell her with a friendly smile.

"I would like a burger with bacon but no onions and ice tea please" Kyle asked with a big smile as he waited for her to write it all down. Nodding she left to take our orders.

"After lunch I show you everything you need to know Mel" Kyle smiles at me before staring off to space.

Oh my I updated yay

So goodness you guys are still read wow thanks so much

I'm glad you love this enough to continue reading

So I was in a bit of writers block but it's done and I'm inspired with this story

Next update maybe a week

Early
8 votes
5 Comments

I adore you all for reading