6: Your A Survivor

Chapter 6

"Get Out!!!" my mother scream surprisingly, I had never seen my mother stand up to my father let alone scream. I lifted up the blankets in fear Bennett would touch me or my father. Before I could realize my father ran up to me grabbing me by the neck and starting to choke me. Widening my eyes in fear I see my mother trying to pull him away.

"Stop" yelled a strong voice who brought many loud footsteps behind him. Pulling my father away from me allowing me to breath I was met with the blues eyes I've ever seen.

"Are you ok?" he questioned in fear as he looked at my neck then at the monitor. Nodding I looked at the men pulling away the monsters I called my brother and father.

"Tallia calm her down" the man ordered the young nurse with red hair who is small and Pettitte like me.

Before I could comprehend what was going on she jabbed a needle in me.

_____________

"Melody?" ,opening my eyes I was greeted by lovely green blue orbs he had a lovely smile to but he looked sad and drained out. He wasn't the doctor though bit someone.

"Ugh" I start not knowing what to say.

"Its ok Melody Kyle came to visit you like every day" mom starts as she hands me a glass of water. Taking it I smiled at her before mumbling a thank you.

"Um I don't know him mom" I say to my mom confused as this stranger looked at me puzzled.

Just then my cousin walked in, he smiled at me as a nurse starts to move a tray of food my way."Hello Mell" he says with a warm smile that gave encouragement.

"Hey" I smiled back.

"Dan something Is wrong" mom whispered yet I heard.

"What is it?"

"She doesn't remember Kyle and she thinks she's eleven" she almost yelled panic.

"Relax the car crash did some serious damage to the back of her head affecting her memory there for erasing many powerful memories. I believe she thinks she's eleven because her brain wants to change something at that point" he told my mother talking about me as If I wasn't even there.

"Will she get her memory back?" she asked frighten.

"It deepens I still need to run more test, " he tells her now looking at me. "I've done two test" he finish before walking over to my monitor.

"Melody I need to ask you some questions" he starts sitting at the edge of his chair.

"Like what ?" I asked him curious before I look behind mom to see the boy Kyle. He really is handsome but he seem sad and depressed.

"What was the least thing you remember? " he asked with a frown. Staying silent he cleared his throat after a minute of silence.

"I'll start slow, Ok?" He ask waiting for me to nod. Nodding he continued looking at my mother to check if she was ok with this.

"When's your birthday day?" he asked curious.

"April first" I state turning to my mother for approval. once she nodes I turn back to face my cousin Dan.

"What year?"

"1994" I answer now looking at the window sleepy.

"What's the last thing you remember? " Dan ask curious.

"Bennett ask me to go play with him" I start softly before my hear beat started running a marathon" And once in his room he touched me. Mom wasn't home only dad" I told crying not wanting to look at them.

"He hit Bennett before he sighed and said congratulations son your a man now" I told them remembering the exact words he use. Looking at my mother I see she is crying badly as if something was wrong.

"All I remember after that is that dad hit me then took me to one of his friends house who gave me candy" I told Dan who was nodding.

"I don't know anymore", I lied feeling uncomfortable.

"Ok rest up "Dan told me before leaving.

"Mom am I ok?" I asked curious.

"Yes hun your a survivor, your the bravest angle I've ever met" .

"Mom I don't want to go home" I tell her honesty.

"Its ok I bought a new house for us one where your going to be safe one where I'm going to start to act like a mom" she said in tears.

"I love you mom"

...