4 : Lovely Isn't It?

4: Isn't it Lovely

I remember this day so well it was the day that someone had ask me to prom and it wasn't out of pity or a dare to see if I offered my date drugs. He had asked me out because he had been secretly into me even before I broke out, he had always wanted best for me but he never gave his option. Kade.

He was the guy I should of fell for but no to my luck I fell in love with you. It hurts to say but some times I felt I hated you, why you ask?  You change me so much, you have damaged me mentally and physically. Did you know I cut myself? I even throw up my food why? This is became it hurts every time I see a girl with you who was more perfect then me and more skinner. Compare to them I was a cow, You really couldn't. stop tormenting me could you? Even if it wasn't intentionally you hurt me so much I began all this.

Point being Kade made me happy for the first few days I felt happy and you or my dad couldn't take that away from me. Kade seem to understand why I did what I did,  he said it didn't make things better but he understood, and I liked that become in all honesty I was looking for that. Someone to except my flaws and still look at me with a smile. Someone who told me what was wrong with me and told me to suck it up because my wrongs were only hurting me. He was honest yet understanding and I loved that.

Sadly Kade and me could never be, his parents didn't like me, he was shipped off to a boarding school all the way to Europe and well I was here. As days went by I gave up on you ever loving me, I gave up to stop loving you.

Maybe one day you could of been my world and I would of been yours but I just needed to know you loved me once as a friend.

___________________________

Kyle Stone

I sat down on the ground with red eyes upset to see these words, I was dressed in my tuxedo but yet I was here instead of out there in the dining room. Where everyone was congratulating Nicole and our wedding that would be just in two months. I had told my parents countless of times to cancel the wedding but no they weren't listening they thought I was going cold Fins here.

angered I walk down, instantly people walked up to me trying to congratulate me but stop as fear struck them seeing my face. I pushed forward to the dinning room where my parents and Nicole and her parents were smiling.

"Enough of this carp! " I yelled loudly enough to stop the musician playing, everyone looked at me with shock and began to whisper in hush tone about the scandal I was committing at my own engagement party.

"The wedding is cancelled" I clarified them as I walked away"And it's stay that way no matter what my parent's say"  I told them all mainly my parents as I knew they would try to tell everyone else otherwise while they tried to convince me to reason.

Walking away I head straight to the ruff top sadly. Sitting down on the bench I look to my left and see a beautiful younger melody laughing at a stupid joke I said, her beautiful blue eyes shining bright with the stars. Her pale skin looked so flawless compare to everyone I knew. I smiled even though I didn't mean it but more to the fact that I had her, she was in love with me and at one point I felt the same but hid it because I couldn't destroy another person especially Melody who wasn't just anyone but my sister at heart.

She had always been perfect to me, it burn to see her hurting herself or exposing her body in front of guys who didn't know her, who didn't care for her, who didn't know her every flaw that end up making her even more perfect.

lovely isn't it? I let the most amazing girl go, I lost my best friend all because I didn't want to hurt her but in the end I did.

_____________________________________

Vote
Comment
Follow

please tell me what you think!  I love comments but I never get them: (