3 : The Druggie

Chapter 3 :  The Druggie

_____________________________________

Dear Kyle I remember it clearly it was Christmas morning and you walked in with your new girlfriend Madison who was blonde, slim and beautiful and lets not forget her speaking in 23 languages.

Oh no how could I possibly forget, her and your mother continue to brag as well talking about how she was an Honor student and got scouts looking into her on her soccer team, as for me I was the drug addict in the cheerleading team. She was captain and I was just a co captain, I should of been happy my cousin Macklin was the captain and my brother was the captain in the football team or I would of been the loner that only hung out with her drug addict friends at times. I liked it when you got mad at me for pulling my skirt more higher then other girls on the team, it made me feel like you cared about me so I continued. I also liked it when you warned off the other guys who wanted to be around me.

You thought I never knew but I did and I was glad because you still cared about me. That was all that mattered I never did care what others said as long as you cared about me. I ignore the names that were thrown at me like freak, slut or druggie.

I should of been mad you didn't want me to date anyone while you dated many girls and most at the same time but I just wasn't because it made me feel like you cared. At the time you started ignoring me and this killed me more then you could ever know.

Point being Madison continue to brag about her goals that I had enough and left the tabe walking away I hear my dad calling me down. After once the Christmas party started dad forced me to come down. Knowing him there was a resin, of course I was right. 

Dad had wanted me to come down as he wanted me to make Clain Marble more interested in me. Clain Marble son of Jeff Marbles millionaire and owner of Marble Co. a fashion company. He knew that Clain had a huge thing for me and like the horrible dad he is he was trying to sell me out as if I was a doll that had a price. To my luck you notice him slip his hand up my skirt after I was force to dance with him, you being a gentleman told him to respect me not before punching him and walking away thank goodness it was in the kitchen where no one saw.

Annoyed at how stupid this party was I walked up to my bedroom annoyed. I lay in bed and look at the emptiness. My heart hurts just by beating, isn't that sad?

_________________________