1: The Pink Sweater

1: The Pink Sweater: p

Dear Kyle I'm sorry to tell you this but remember that pink sweater you gave me for Christmas the one that I said I didn't like because of the girly-ness well I did like it but only because you gave me it. I know you'd probably would be doing a happy dance if you read this (but you won't!!!) because you kept insisting that I secretly loved that pink sweater. Well Kyle I sure did, anything given from you was a gift made in the heavens; to me you are my everything. You know how to make me laugh and how to cheer me up no matter what.

Well use to, but that's not the point you see that sweater was my most favorite clothing along with those cute leggings you got me to match it but of course I couldn't wear it every day even if I wanted to, which I did but mother would never allow it. She'd be embarrassed if any of her rich and snobby friends saw me wearing the same outfit more than once, imagine wearing it once was almost like a crime to them imagine how'd they react to five days in a roll.

Point being I adored it but I will not tell you because then you will think its ok to buy me pink objects.

Kyle I wonder, have you ever liked me?  Like, liked me more than a friend? I wished you have but I know that's impossible.

You know since you bought me that sweater I sleep with it when my nightmares come back. Yes my nightmares are back but I will never tell, why?  Because I know what my parents have done to me, I know at the age of nine my innocence was taken leaving me traumatized for years till they made me take pills to try to forget. My so called parents attempted to brain wash me; they don't deserve to continue doing what they do to me after all that pain I've been through. I wish I wouldn't be so far from you.

I love you Kyle xox
_____________________________________

Kyle Stone

After hours of waiting for news on how Melody was doing the doctor came out at about two am in the morning with a look on his face that showed terror and a look of pure guilt.

Doctor Marconi is Melody's cousin Dan, he seem to look very guilty for what he was going to say.

"Melody has loss so much blood, one of you needs to donate to her fast before she dies of blood loss, we don't have her blood type"  he inform quickly her parents followed after him going to donate blood to their only daughter who may be dying slowly as we speak.

___________________

"Melody Marconi guardian? " asked a young doctor who seemed tired yet awake, we instantly got up and walked up to her Mr. Marconi looked worried as well Bennett Melody's Brother who seem guilty and sad. Bennett is twenty three he was only six years older than Melody.

"Yes I'm her father” Mr. Marconi said with concern.

"Your daughter was saved just in time but I have bad news for you sir" I could see instantly his ears picked up at the word bad.

"What is it?” he asked as his face was drained from any color.

"Melody seems to have gotten into a coma"  And then hell broke loose, my life turn black it felt as I've died and gone to the worst of the worst.

___________________________________

One Year Later
Saturday-October- First

I found myself entering her room, everything just the same nothing moved nothing neither touched nor cleaned. Like every day I walked over to her desk and turned her laptop on logging in, I was greeted by her background of pictures of us from infants to teenagers. Her eyes sparkle in a way that made my heart pang, after I read her diary I looked at her pictures letting myself willow in my own sorrow.  Each day I read one page of her e-diary because I felt it would make me feel as if she was with me but in reality it wasn't making a difference because I wanted the real Melody Marconi by my side. I was banned to see Melody considering I couldn't take it and so I was only allowed to see her three times this year and even though I knew I wasn't allowed in I came every day to check if she woke up.

Life without Mel has turned into a disaster, her father is colder than ever her mother cries everyday and needs to take a huge amount of pills to calm down her depression and so she can sleep.

"She loved you, did you know" a voice said, turning around I see her mother has gotten up for the first time in months.

"Yes I did" I say with sorrow "I should of done somth__ "

“What’s done is done" she said before she left to go cry in her dark room where it was colder than a harsh winter.

____________________________________

Vote

Comment

Follow

Ok so I am going to try to upload weekly with this story my guess is every Monday’s maybe

ok: ) so yeah vote and comment: )