14: Go To Never land

Chapter 14

Dear Kyle

Remember when we were little, you dressed as Peter pan and I As Tinkerbell? Maybe it was destiny saying I would always be there for you or maybe it was our parents wanting a cute photo. Either way I'm still upset after you left me at that party without a ride but whatever thankfully Heaven was able to pick me up. Yes Heaven your ex girlfriend the girlfriend that you dated when I specifically told her not to since she knew how I felt about you. Goodness yes a horrible friend maybe but no I don't blame her after all you have become such a player you seem to not see the game anymore. I forgave her that night once she told me she was sorry And had moved on now having a boyfriend who cared for her. We became friends again and it seemed good until she had to move to Florida with her dad. After she moved she became an even greater friend, we never forgot to Skype or to call. It seemed she may have been a great friend maybe even better then you. Yet I'd choose you over any friend. Sad ha, this stupid feeling I hold for you has blinded me.

...

"Oh my goodness Kyle look" I say excited as I stare at the poster infront of the theater.

"Peter Pan" Kyle announces as he thinks about something sad but smiles in the end. "We should go see it" he tells me with a big smile as he reads all the information. Smiling bright I nod excited wanting to go see it, theater has been something so beautiful to me since I could remember or from what I remember at least.

"I'd love to see it" I still say excited as we both enter to buy some tickets."Oh I forgot to ask, my mom wanted to know if you and your family would like to come over to dinner tomorrow" I asked with a smile as I push my hair back. As I began to take money from my purse I felt Kyle hand on top of me.

"Don't worry Mell I'll pay" Kyle smiled down at me "I'm not taking a no" he adds with a smirk. Huffing I stuck my tongue out at him but nodded once we got our tickets we left heading to the store not to far away. We entered and we both separated to get te snacks for tonight's movie hang out.

Smiling at at Kyle who was getting to many snacks as if he was a child not knowing what sweets could do to you, I shook my head before I picked out a few candies and went to go get him.

"Are you ready to go to Never LandMelody?" He asked with a smile.

"As always I'm ready to go to Never land"