2 : When I Say Something

The Laptop
2 : When I Say Something

Melody Marconi

Shaking a bit I felt my hands were cold everything smelled like death and a sickening smell of alcohol, I tried for the millionth time to wake up but I couldn't I just couldn't. I felt my hands being touched by a mysterious guy who always came to vist me.

"Your beautiful to a point it hurts"  he mumbled gently as I felt him holding onto my cold hand. "You know it's been almost a year since I started treating you"  he muttered. "You may think I'm crazy but I've fallen for you so badly I broke my legs and can't get up"  he mumbled with sadness in his voice, pathetic eah?" he asked even though he knew I couldn't respond.

"I have feelings for a person I don't even know, yet something about you has my heart racing and a fear that we will never meet"  he tells, I suddenly feel his fingers brush my cheek. This was an improvement, I thought.

Now I could feel better and actually hear a conversation longer until I zoned out to sleep. I wonder when I would get up and how long I have  been like this.

"But I have hops you'll wake up soon, I feel bad that because of me you lost your high school life your social life and most importantly that you lost the chance to live because of me" he mumbled.

"I heard your dad the other day he said he was going to pull the plug because it hurt him and your mother to much"  he sad sadly" Your mother didn't want it this way" he tells with a strange emotion.

"I hope you wake up soon"

_____________________________________

Past

I started laughing so load my gutts were burning and the best part is that I was laughing at a wall.

"Babe"  Kade said as he pulled me to him then turn to glare at Jake" Why the hell did you give her drugs? " he yelled before he grabbed Jake by the collar and slammed him up agents the wall.

"She asked for it why do you care? "Jake said not caring as he was almost as drugged up like me.

"Because Kyle is looking for her! Are you going to be the one to tell him you were the one who drugged her? " Kade ask yelling, without noticing I walked over to him grabbed him by the collar and kissed him deeply that by the time we separated we were panting. My leg rapped around his leg in a sexual way you could say we were both up agents the wall. I was not sure on what I was doing and why I was doing it.

Kade was going to start again but he was pulled away from me.

"What the hell Mell!" Kyle yelled angered at the fact that I was drugged and some other things I may of done.

"What I'm having fun"  I say with a smirk looking up at Kade.

"Fun I see"  Kyle said bitterly" Well I see your not a good girl no more"  he said coldly glaring at me and my attire. "From the looks of it your a slut now"

....

Dear Kyle

You broke me

You Kyle broke me to the point I didn't leave my room till the point dad said he would send me away if I didn't come out. Knowing he would keep his promise I came out. Walking down the stairs I was greeted with my father and mother who didn't looked pleased. Just as I gotten closer to them I realize that my dad had lifted his hand up to my face and by the time I realized what was happening I was knocked down. My mother let out as gasp no doubt a bruise on my left cheek, before I could plead him to not hit me he kicked me on my side's then kicked harder in my stomach ten more times.

"Stop!!!!!" mom begged "Howard stop!!!!" mom yelled again after I started spitting out blood.

"That's to teach you that when I say something you do it! " dad said before walking out, mom came to try to help me up worried and tears in her eyes.  She looked so concerned that I actually believe she may love me but before she could say anything my dad came back in and pulled her roughly away with him.

Nanny Anna found me and gave a look of worry and sadness as well pity. She picked me up and cleaned all my bruises then call my cousin Dan who checked me to make sure nothing was broken which I did have. I had three broken ribs and my hole stomach, side and back was bruised.

But Kyle you want to know the sad thing? You calling and thinking I was a slut hurt more.

I love you Kyle

Love Melody

XOX

_____________________________________

hey hey

ok so
vote
Comment
follow

ok so who liked this chapter?

what would you like to see next chapter?

Who do you think Melody is talking to?

ok love u guys