10: Will You Stay For Breakfast

Chapter 10

After seeing Kade I made him swear he wouldn't leave and to my surprise Kyle was mad all evening making me feel uncomfortable around everyone. After the boys left me and Parker, Erica and Carmel had a sleep over. At first we talked about me then a few memories we all had together after they just started painting me up. After that we watched movies making fun of them the hole way.

Waking up in the morning Erica was pushed off the bed because of me. Widening my eyes I quickly got off my bed attempting to help her, but she just grunted annoyed.

"You always do that!" She said annoyed as the others giggled clearing finding it amusing.

"I'm sorry Erica I feel bad"  I apologize feeling horrible. Surprisingly she grabbed my hand and pulled me down with her.

"I sure didn't miss this" Mom says as she walked into my room with a smile.  Smiling brightly at her I nod with joy as everyone in the room seemed as if they recovered a lost peace in their life and strangely I was important enough to be that to them.

"Breakfast is ready for you girls outside the court yard" Mom says with joy as she skips along to her room. I wonder if she's happy.

Once down I see the guys and smile when I see Kyle with a bouquet of flowers with a gift. Running to him like a little kid I walked around him like a puppy waiting for her treat.

"I'm glad you Came since you looked a little mad yesterday" I say in a matter of fact tone. looking at me with sadness he fakes a smile and hands me my gift.

"Your mom told me you lost your sweater so I bought you this one" he tells me as I open the bag looking in a fine a black sweater. In my head I was saying how much I disliked it and how I wished it was Pink but outside I smiled bright.

"There's another in the bottom" he tells me excited. Digging in I squeaked in joy as I saw how beautiful the pink sweater was.

"Thanks Kyle" I say looking at him with thankfulness and happiness as well joy."Your the best" I continue as I hugged him tight.

"I love you Mel" he whispered as he hugged me.

"I love you too Kyle " I tell him as I separated from him"Will you stay for breakfast? " I asked hopeing he would.

"Of course I will Mell"

...c