Chapter 11: Betrayal

For the next five minutes, all people did was search the camp. It was empty.
"Where is everyone?" Clarke asked a second time.
"Gone." Bellamy said.
"Yes but where?" Raven asked.
"It could be grounders." Jasper said worriedly.
"Then let's search their camp." Murphy suggested, but Clarke shook her head.
"We don't know that before. Let's wait for three days. Then we'll search the camp." Abby nodded in agreement.
"Let's go to the biggest part of the Ark. We will live there from now on." Kane said. Bellamy looked slightly annoyed at being given the instructions, but Clarke kissed him to make up for it.
*********************************************
They were at the Ark, and Abby and Clarke were helping the injured.
"Clarke, I need you to get me the bandages. They are in the medical room." Abby asked. Clarke obediently went to get them. On the way back, she stopped outside Bellamy's room. She just wanted to say hello, but she could hear quiet noises coming from inside. Silently she opened the door, and nearly cried out in shock. Bellamy was in there. So was Raven. And they were kissing.

Sorry it was sooooooooooooooo short! I'm doing another chapter straight after. Sorry for not updating in ages, I've been so busy!