The Great Eacape.......Or not?

"Ok. I've hacked all the systems." Monty said to Jasper.
"We have between six pm and six fifteen pm tonight to get out. Or we'll be caught."
"That's tight." Sighed Jasper.
"It'll work. It has to." Maya said determinedly.
"But what about you?" Jasper asked Maya. "If they knew you helped us..."
"I'll be okay." She said.
But that second of hesitation was enough for Jasper.
"I can't let you get hurt." Jasper looked into her eyes. "I can't and I won't."
"You know I can't come with you." She said.
"I know." He said softly.
"Look, guys, we need to get the others. They need to know the plan." Monty interrupted. Jasper sighed.
"You're right." He said. "We need to make sure they know exactly what's going on - or we'll be in big trouble." Maya nodded.

"And that's the plan." Monty said. He'd just finished telling the others what they were planning on doing.
"Is there a plan B?" One girl asked.
Monty regretfully shook his head.
"Great." She said, folding her arms.
"So if anything goes wrong, we'll just have to be drilled into for our bone marrow."
"Basically." Jasper said. He looked at Monty.
"But nothing will go wrong." Maya reassured them.
"And we're supposed to trust you?" The girl said. "You're one of them. How do we know your not going to expose us?"
Maya opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out.
"Don't say that to her." Jasper said in a fierce voice.
"But we don't know if-"
"Shut Up!" Jasper yelled.
"Your just lovesick." She replied.
Jasper blushed.
Maya blushed.
The girl smiled triumphantly.
"We can leave you behind if you want." Monty said to her.
"We will leave in a few hours. Make sure you're all ready to go." Everyone nodded, and got packing.

**********************************************************************

They were coming from every direction.
Flying towards them.
Left.
Right.
Centre.
They couldn't block themselves from the angry wasp like creatures that stung them every second.
Their stings were like no other stings.
It felt as though a knife was slicing through your skin, eating away at your flesh.
Everyone was screaming. Bellamy rushed over to Clarke and threw himself over her, so that she wouldn't get stung. Octavia was trying to hit them away, but that made them come at her harder.
'This is impossible' thought Bellamy, as he felt pricks up and down his body.
And then, as quickly as they had come, they left.
"That was so......weird." Raven said.
"And painful." Octavia added.
They were all covered in little bites, but Clarke had the least amount.
"Thank you for protecting me." She said to Bellamy, looking him in the eye.
"You're welcome, princess." He smirked.
"I feel as though I can't move." Octavia looked slightly scared.
"Me too." Raven agreed. Suddenly Bellamy felt it too. His legs were heavy - so was the rest of him.
"It must of been those word creature things." Clarke said.
"Damn. What do we do?" Octavia looked at Bellamy.
"We wait here." He said, and slumped to the floor as though his legs couldn't support his weight. Raven and Octavia did the same. Clarke felt alright, as Bellamy had protected her.
She was so great full for Bellamy.
She really did love him.

A/N hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updating - I had severe writers block. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this!