The rescue

"What am I supposed to do if someone comes along?" Asked Maya.
"I don't know. Distract them? Knock on the door? Something! Anything!" Jasper was sounding exasperated.
"Ok, ok, I get it." Maya put her arms on his, to show comfort. Jasper didn't seem to notice, and if he did he didn't show it. Maya took them of quickly, embarrassed.
"Don't worry. We will do it." She said.
Jasper nodded. "Yeah." He said.
The walked down the corridor, armed and disguised. Jasper went to the room that had the drilling in. He peered through the window, and saw a single person in there.
Silently, he opened the door. It creaked a lot louder than he thought it would. The person inside whipped his head around. Jasper recognised him as Cage, the presidents son.
"What the-" Cage started. But he never got to finish his sentence.
Jasper hadn't hesitated. He just pulled the trigger.
BLAM BLAM BLAM!
One shot through his heart.
One shot through his eye.
One shot in his brain 
Cage dropped to the floor, screaming. But only for a split second. Jasper was so shocked with himself he almost thought he could hear Cage stop breathing.
"Monty?" Jasper raced to the table. There was no one there.
"No!" He cried. Monty was gone. Gone forever.
"I'm so sorry." Maya went up to Jasper and lightly touched his arm. "I'm so sorry." She repeated.
"We swore to risk our lives for each other." Tears were streaming down his face.
"And you almost did." Jasper whipped his head round. Monty was standing there, covered in blood. But alive and breathing. Jasper stood still, staring at him.
"Your alive?" He said disbelievingly.
"Only just." He replied. Jasper ran to him, and hugged him.
"Now let's get out of here." Maya said. Jasper nodded at her in thanks.
"We have to get out of this Mountain." Monty said.
"But. . ." Maya started.
"No, Monty's right. They'll only do it again." Jasper looked at Maya.
"Sorry." He said. "But we need to get the hell out of here."

***************************************************************

"How much further?" Clarke complained.
"A week, if we're lucky." Lincoln replied.
"A week?!" Clarke groaned.
"Just means we get more time together." Bellamy smirked.
"Your still strangers." Clarke pointed out.
"Ouch." Octavia grinned at her brother. "You lost your first true love too quickly, Bell." She said.
"Shut up." Bellamy huffed. But that's what he thought about every day. How he lost her. How he lost his Clarke. She was getting more and more different every day.
'She's turning into a whole new person.' Bellamy thought to himself. He didn't like the new Clarke. He wanted the old one back. The one who loved him as well.
"What are you thinking about?" Clarke asked him.
"You." He replied, and she blushed.
'At least I can make her blush. That's got to be a good sign.' Bellamy thought.
"What about me?" Clarke asked curiously.
"Just the old you. The better you." He said, not meaning to sound so harsh. He instantly regretted it when Clarke looked hurt.
"Sorry I lost my memories." She said curtly, and stomped away ahead of him.
'Congratulations, Bellamy.' Bellamy said to himself. 'Great way to get her back.'

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this one! Thanks for reading ;)