Revenge

"Where's Clarke? I haven't seen her in ages." Monty asked Jasper.
"Who knows." Jasper replied. "It's Clarke."
"Yes, but. . . I have a bad feeling." Monty looked worried. Jasper sighed.
"She'll be around somewhere. Look, here comes Maya. Perhaps she'll have an idea?" It was Monty's turn to sigh now.
"You hang around with her way to much." He said. Jasper scoffed.
"Don't be stupid."
"Hey Jasper. Oh, hi Monty." Maya grinned at Jasper, and nodded at Monty.
"Hey Maya. How are things?" Jasper asked, smiling back.
"Great. I'm moving up a grade in my mathematic class." She boasted.
"Wow. Well done."
"I was always top in mathematics." Monty butted in.
"No one cares." Jasper said harshly.
"Anyway. Have you seen Clarke?" Monty looked at Maya.
"Clarke? No. Not for a few days." She looked like she was trying to hide something, Monty thought suspiciously.
"Yeah right. You look like your lying." He frowned at her. Maya looked upset, but it was Jasper who got the most angry.
"Monty! How dare you accuse Maya! What are you doing? Just go away! Clarke's gone! Go!" He made gestures with his hands, and, looking hurt, Monty walked away.
"So sorry about that." Jasper looked apologetically at Maya."
"Don't worry." Maya said.

Monty was walking past President Cage's office. He stopped in front of the door when he heard a low murmuring sound. He put his ear up against the door, and could just make out their conversation.
"You mean she's gone?! You idiots!" Cage was angry.
"We can look for her." Someone said.
"No. I'm not risking the lives of more people. The radiation levels are too dangerous."
At that moment, Monty knew what he had to do.

********************************************************************************************

Bellamy, Octavia, and Kane had told Clarke everything. From the nuclear war to landing on earth to coming here. Clarke had looked shocked, surprised, upset, angry and many more emotions. When they had finished telling her everything, Bellamy looked at her anxiously.
"So?" He asked. "What do you think?"
"I don't really know what to say." Clarke admitted. "I mean, I don't know if I should trust you or not. It all sounds so unbelievable."
"I know. But you have to trust us Clarke."
"Yes but. . . I don't know if I can. I'm sorry."
"Why would we lie?" Octavia asked her.
"I don't know. For all I know, you could be the enemy and given me the memory stuff."
Bellamy looked hurt. "Grounders are the enemy." He said.
"But how do I know that?" Clarke asked.
"You have to trust us." Kane said.
"I need more proof." Clarke said.
"Fine." Bellamy said. "We will take you to camp, show you everything. If your lucky we may even stumble across grounders. Won't that be fun?" He said sarcastically.
"Let's go now." Clarke said.
They all got up to go. Bellamy hoped this would be enough to persuade Clarke.

A/N hello! I hope you enjoyed this. The season 3 trailer should be out on Friday! Yay!! Anyway, thanks for reading!!