Chapter 17: Escape

Bellamy had been traveling for a little over three hours. He had managed to keep on the good side of Murphy, which was good, because you wouldn't want to get on the bad side of him. So far their plan was going well. Raven had managed to successfully disable the electric fence, and they had gone out quickly. They also had two guns, but Raven put a spare one in each of their packs, just in case.  Along with five rounds of extra bullets each. If they ran into Grounders the Grounders wouldn't have a chance against them.
They had just been walking silently along when Murphy tripped over something, and fell flat on his face. He groaned and struggled to his feet. Bellamy sighed.
"There's no time for this, Murphy. Stop being stupid and Get up." He said.
"Yes boss, sorry boss, whatever you say boss." Murphy said sarcastically. Bellamy sighed again.
"Hey. Hey, Bellamy, I think I found something!" Murphy sounded excited, so Bellamy went over to him to see what all the fuss was all about.
"What? Is this some stupid joke?" He asked. There really wasn't time.
"No. It's. . .its a door! In the ground!" Murphy had been scrabbling at the point he fell over for about a minute or two. Sure enough, there was a metal door in the ground.
"Looks like a good place Grounders would put prisoners." Murphy said.
"You just wanna check it out." Bellamy stated.
"Don't you?" Murphy asked.
"No time."
"Come on. A few minutes?"
"No more than two." Bellamy finally gave in.
Murphy took a deep breath, and opened the door.
************************************************
Clarke had a plan. Then she knew it wouldn't work, so she changed it. It was the eighth time she had done this. Clarke sighed. She wasn't going to get out of here if she didn't think of a plan quickly. Time was running out, and she knew it.
Clarke was walking along the corridor, planning another plan. A good one that would work started to form in her mind. She would get out of bed, pretending she needed the loo or something. After that, she would walk along the corridor and get to a door that lead outside. She had overheard mountain men talking about a door that lead outside. She knew where to go. She knew what to do. She knew it would work.
Before Clarke could get any further, two hands snatched her and pulled her into a room that was right where she was walking. She squealed, but one of the strong hands wrapped around her mouth. She could hardly breathe. Clarke struggled and tried to punch the person that was holding her. He was too strong for her though. She tried to punch him again, but then another person came in and handcuffed her hands. Clarke tried to stamp on this persons toes, but before she could she felt a massive pain on the back of her head as someone knocked her unconscious.

A/N sorry for the wait! I'm on holiday at the moment, but I found time. I will maybe update in the next couple of days. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your holidays!!!!