Chapter 12: Heartbroken

Clarke silently walked away. She couldn't believe this was happening.
"I thought he loved me." She said to herself. Clarke walked back to the Operating room, and gave the bandages to Abby.
"What's wrong?" She asked Clarke.
"Nothing." Clarke lied.
"Hey, you may be able to lie to others but you can't lie to your mum. Tell me what's up."
"It's Bellamy. He..... He......"
"He what?" Abby encouraged Clarke to continue.
"He was kissing Raven." Clarke said. Then she burst into tears. Abby hugged her while she sobbed.
"He's not worth it." Abby murmured to Clarke. "He's not worth it."
Clarke was allowed to leave early, so she decided to get some fresh air and think about what she had just seen. She was walking along the corridor when Bellamy came up to her. He touched her lightly on the shoulder.
"Hey, Clarke. Do you wanna go outside with me?" He asked.
Clarke stared at him.
"Why don't you go with Raven? Or any other girl you were snogging behind my back." She said fiercely.
Bellamy looked startled.
"Clarke, I -" he started, but she cut him off.
"I don't want to hear it. Just leave me alone. Don't talk to me or touch me ever again." Clarke ran down the corridor, away from Bellamy. Raven came up behind him.
"Sorry I kissed you." She said apologetically. "I just felt like I needed something. It was right of you to pull away though. Like you said, Clarke is the only one for you."
"She hates me now. She saw us and got the wrong impression." Bellamy looked close to tears himself.
"So talk to her." Encouraged Raven. But Bellamy knew it wouldn't be that easy.