Chapter 6: The Ocean people

Bellamy had just left Finns body on the floor. He didn't care. Making sure Clarke was safe was the only thing that mattered to him.
They had been walking for three days, with hardly any food.
They walked on, and suddenly found themselves at the edge of the forest. They saw the beach. It was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen. Bellamy carefully laid Clarke down on the soft sand and gazed around.
"What is your business here?" Said a voice.
Bellamy turned round and saw a girl who was about 19.
"We need your help. Do you have an antidote for poison?" Bellamy asked desperately.
"Bring her to my fathers home. Follow me." She commanded. Bellamy and Octavia carried Clarke to the house.
Bellamy and Octavia stared. It was a proper house! There was only one though.
"My father is the leader." The girl explained. "Bring her in,"
They went in and laid Clarke down on the table. The girl went into another room to get her dad and the antidote. Octavia stared out the window and looked at the ocean, glimmering. It was sunset.
'Sunset looks better at the beach' Octavia thought to herself.
The girls father walked in holding a bottle in his hand. He put it into a syringe, then he put the needle into Clark's arm. Octavia winced.
"She will be better tomorrow." The father said.
"Follow me. I shall give you and your friends a place to sleep.
They got the others and then went into the beds they were given. All of them fell asleep in 5 minutes.