Reunion

When Clarke awoke she was strapped to a chair, in a room, all alone. The door suddenly opened, and someone Clarke didn't recognise walked into the room. He was holding a syringe with a red liquid filled to the brim inside it.
"I heard you tried to escape." He said. Clarke had something in her mouth, she couldn't speak. That meant she couldn't deny it.
"Actions have consequences." He said, and then plunged the needle into Clarke's neck. She squealed in pain and surprise. A weird, almost painful tingling filled her body. She didn't know what to think anymore. It felt terrible. She wriggled around, but couldn't break free.
"First dose is the worst." He said, and a few seconds later Clarke heard the door slamming shut.

Bellamy and Murphy had been walking along the tunnel for a while now. Neither of them had said anything.
"This feels never ending." Murphy complained.
"Shut up." Bellamy said. Suddenly there was a noise. Bellamy looked at Murphy. He was looking around.
"Did you here that?" Bellamy whispered. Murphy nodded. The noise came again. It sounded like footsteps. Bellamy clicked on his torch and looked around. The torch beam came to the rocky wall. Bellamy smiled like crazy. It was Clarke! His grin faded when he realised what she was like. Blood on her. Eyes a yellowy colour. Her face was different. Almost ugly. No, Bellamy corrected himself she was ugly.
It took Bellamy a couple of seconds to realise that she was running towards them. Bellamy didn't know what to do. He wanted to avoid hurting her. But no matter who it was, how can you avoid hurting a reaper?

Humans. Two of them. Staring right at her. Did she recognise them? Maybe not. But they were flesh. They were blood. Almost without a second thought Clarke was running towards them. She was about four metres away when they turned and ran away from them. Ha. Cowards. She was stronger than them. She would get them. And then she would eat them. Yum, tasty raw flesh. Fresh blood.

They were nearing the end of the tunnel. Bellamy and Murphy quickly scurried to the top of the tunnel, and reached open air. Murphy had a painful stitch, and Bellamy was shocked. Clarke, a reaper? Who did this to her? She was quickly gaining on them."back to camp!" Bellamy yelled.
"We'll restrain her there!" Bellamy almost laughed for a second. Restrain her? That made Clarke seem like a monster. Wait. Bellamy realised that she was a monster. What had happened? And most importantly what would Abby say?
A/N hi sorry it's so short. And sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry it's short.