How do you suddenly know so much about lobsters?

"Warm," was the immediate word that surpassed Lana's lips when Bruce asked her to describe the feeling Loki's healing caused. The soft green shimmer danced around her wound as Loki, with furrowed eyebrows and a concentrated look on his face, worked on the wound, the scab slowly disappearing and leaving behind nothing but a red mark. Bruce hummed in reply, observing the process curiously until Loki pulled away.

"It's gone," Lana realised impressed, running a finger over the thin, red skin.

"It was never supposed to be there," Loki muttered, returning to the unimpressed and distant look he generally wore when around members of the team.

"Fascinating," Bruce breathed out, turning to Loki.

"And how are you feeling? Does this affect the healing of your wounds?" he asked, apparently entirely forgetting who he was talking to.

"Why?" Loki asked, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"Thor said your magic can tire you out if used excessively," Bruce explained; "I'm assuming there's magic involved in the healing of your wounds, so if you used that magic on Lana's wound..."

"Thor tells many tales. Not all of them are to be perceived as the truth, and I advise you to remember as much," Loki told sharply, making Lana smile and shake her head at him.

"Alright, well, I was just curious," Bruce excused, sensing he wasn't going to tell him more than he would have to. A tone sounded and Lana jumped down from the table, pulling her phone from her back pocket.

"Oh, it's Sarah!" she stated happily; "Are we done?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not," Bruce told, shrugging slightly. Lana smiled in return, quickly turning to Loki.

"Thank you for healing me, Loki," she told, receiving only a slight nod in reply. Before the call could end she answered it, heading towards the door.

"I just saw an article about William and his business on my feed, but he's not answering his phone, so I'm going to give you thirty seconds to tell me before I click the link and get mad at you for letting me find out on Facebook," Sarah offered, her words rushing through the speaker as Lana closed the door to the lab behind her. Just as she did, something she recognised as a portal appeared on the floor in front of her.

"William and I started a business selling door locks," Lana explained quickly, pressing her lips together in annoyance as she jumped over it and continued her conversation unaffected.

"Oh, well thank you for telling me so I didn't have to find out through an online newspaper," Sarah said so pleasantly it was either sincere or highly sarcastic.

"You are so very welcome, bestie," Lana told, smiling sarcastically even though it couldn't be seen through the phone.

"So, door locks, huh?" Sarah asked as Lana entered her and Bucky's room, entirely ignoring Bucky on the couch.

"Well, it started out with the door lock, but William wanted to develop a line of products, so we're actually focusing on a subscription concept, so you can buy the locks and alarms and all, but if you pay the subscription fee it'll unlock a bunch of other features," Lana explained, bringing her laptop with her to the bed.

"You little capitalist," Sarah commented amusedly.

"Relax, the product itself has a very fair markup, and the subscription is meant for larger companies so they can see who unlocked which door when and that kind of stuff, they can afford it," Lana told, managing a smile as well as an eye roll as she opened her laptop; "I'll invite you to like our Facebook page."