Okay, the end of the world. Got it

Lana knocked softly on the door, slightly surprised when Loki opened and she spotted Thor behind him, lying on top of the covers in his bed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," she exclaimed quickly, already taking a step back.

"You are not! My brother is, he is a nuisance. He refuses to abandon my quarters, he is much like a parasite," Loki told, opening the door wider; "Please, come in."

"You got a parasite that won't leave your room, too, huh?" Lana joked softly, waving awkwardly to Thor.

"Please. Pretend I am not here," he encouraged; "Unless you are to make the two-backed beast, in which case, I would rather find myself warned and able to leave forehand."

His hands were gathered behind his head as he declared it calmly, Lana frowning her eyebrows in confusion.

"You wish not to know it," Loki told her, annoyed assurance painted on his face. Deciding to trust him on that one, she just nodded.

"Why are you here, anyway, Thor?" Lana asked, smiling slightly at how he stared mindlessly at the ceiling.

"He is being but a busybody, wishing to hear of my every endeavor since deserting Asgård and refuses to leave until I have cooperated in such an exchange of bavardage of poor relevance," Loki informed, sending his brother a spiteful look as he said it.

"As I said, pretend I am not here, Lana," Thor repeated, closing his eyes. Lana smiled amused at him, following Loki's wordless instructions and sitting in one of the two armchairs that (amongst other things) differentiated his room from Lana's. He sat down in the other, leaning back in a relaxed manner.

"Which matters did you wish to confront me with?" he offered politely, sending her what could almost be described as smile-like.

"Thanos," Lana told flatly, sending him a joyless smile.

"That merry subject," Loki commented, his smile-like expression turning pained.

"I know it's a sore subject, I just, something doesn't add up to me," she admitted quickly.

"And what may that be?" Loki asked politely.

"He wants all six stones, but wouldn't it make sense for him to want some sort of... Carrier, of the power, some sort of... Container," she tried explaining it.

"Such as the sceptre?" Loki questioned thoughtfully.

"Exactly like the sceptre. Is there anything like that that could hold all the stones?" she questioned.

"I have already answered that question!" Thor interjected from the bed, not bothering opening his eyes.

"Shush, brother, we are pretending you are unpresent," Loki reminded him loudly, gathering the tips of his fingers as he considered.

"I suppose..."

"You suppose not a thing, there is no such tool!" Thor intervened, sitting up in the bed to look at his brother.

"And I suppose you know of all things existing?" Loki scoffed at him.

"Then you should suppose right, for once," Thor told him, crossing his arms. Loki rolled his eyes and Lana licked her lips, not really in the right place of mind to enjoy their constant old-fashioned insults.

"Is there such a thing, Loki?" she asked, interrupting before the discussion could properly begin.

"Odin, the Allfather, has a vault," Loki began slowly; "It holds the many relics he has... Acquired."

"They are his trophies, those which he has won in battle!" Thor interjected excitedly.

"It is the omnibus of all of that which he could steal from friend and foe alike," Loki corrected with a hiss, taking a calming breath before returning his attention to Lana, who was listening carefully to everything he said.