Chapter 20

2023

You and Bucky followed Redwing to a brick building.

You scanned the area to make sure that no one was near by, and told Bucky it was clear.

Once you got inside, it was just torn apart roofs, and bare walls. Gravel on the ground.

Redwing flew in front of you, making you mad. You swatted at it.

"Oh-ho-ho. Don't hurt him," Sam said. You rolled your eyes, glad Sam couldn't see it.

You and Bucky found Sam and walked up to him. Sam was staring at the control pad on his arm.

"You're doing the staring thing again," Sam said.

You shot your look to Bucky, who looked at you with a soft smile.

"Can I help you?" You giggled.

"Where did you get so beautiful?" Bucky said.

"Aight, I'm going to stop all of you right there," Sam said. "Before anything happens."

Sam looked around than said, "They're in there."

"Where's the guy?" Bucky said.

"I don't know," Sam said. "I think they're smuggling weapons, though."

"Well I think you could be right," You said.

"Hmm," Sam said, tilting his head.

"But there's only one way to find out," You said. You jumped onto the roof of the building, and disappeared behind the pipes.

The top of the wall had a huge hole in it, so you slipped through it to the other side.

Redwing flew up to you and stayed by your side.

"Look at you, all stealthy," Sam said through the ear piece.

"Sam, there's three of us," You said. "Be more specific on who you're talking to!"

"A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther," Sam said.

You snorted.

You watched as Bucky hid behind some racks of old stuff.

"All right, I'm inside. Therefore, way ahead of you," Bucky said. "Both of you.

"Actually," You said, jumping down. "I was here before you."

"Oh my god, doll!" Bucky said. "Don't scare me like that."

"Still beat you," You said.

You watched as Bucky turned around to see Sam.

"Huh?" He said. He looked over his shoulder, as if he was thinking of seeing a portal or something.

"Hello, how are you?" Bucky said, sarcastically.

"Good. What did I miss? Other than Y/N beating your slow ass? Nothing," Sam said.

"All right, let's go," Bucky said.

"No, wait," You said. Bucky looked at you.

"I got a vibranium arm. I can take them," Bucky said.

"And I've got a vibranium suit, who gives a shit? Wait," You said. Sam quietly whistled.