Chapter 5

2016

Your face filled with horror, but Bucky did not let go of you.

"Y/N," T'Challa said. He walked towards you but Bucky pulled you away from him. "We talked about this."

"And I told you," You said. "I told you I still loved him. You want to know what I said in Russian earlier? That I hated loving you!" T'Challa's face flinched than filled with anger.

"We're going, now," T'Challa said. You activated the suit and Bucky looked at you with his jaw to the floor.

"I'm not going anywhere," You said. You lunged towards him, but he was quicker. He activated his suit, and he swung his claws towards you.

You caught his arms and twisted it, throwing him to the ground. He sprung back up and lunged, landing on top of you. He whacked you in the face, making you groan in pain.

"Y/N!" Bucky yelled.

"Stay out of this!" You yelled. "Go!"

"I'm not leaving you!" Bucky said.

"Go get Steve!" You said. T'Challa grabbed your neck and you clawed at his arm. He yelled in pain and let go, you having access to kick him in the stomach. He grabbed his stomach in pain, than you hit him in the head.

You pinned him down on the ground.

"Y/N..." T'Challa said. "Why didn't you tell me?" You didn't answer. Your breath was shaking and Bucky pulled you off him, Steve grabbing T'Challa. T'Challa took off his helmet, and his nose was bleeding. You took off yours. Your face was bruised and your nose was also bleeding.

"Tomorrow at the top of the airport," T'Challa said. "We fight."