part 1: yn's start

Y/n pov
"Yn come on your going to be late for school" cried Marrisa. "Yes I know I'm coming" I yell back. Getting up I change into a photo at the top just sneakers instead of heels. Put on some light make up and grab my phone , and bag and run down to meet Marrisa. I never knew my real parents, i got told they died in a car crash when i was younger before i was even 2. Lots of shit happened over the years so I live with Marrisa who's basically family and her husband Mike.
" your going to be early again yn, honestly what you do, your failing math anyway maybe you do math since you still have a half hour till school. Where are you going missy" Mike said "wouldn't you like to know!" I yell back while Mike laughs. I heading out the door kissing them on the check, grabbing my bag and off I went to school. I run up to a rundown house and step inside. It's not much walls nearly broken and a bucket of water I try not to focus on the horrible smell and shake my head.

Flames
Flames coming out and dancing on my hands. When I was younger I got taken in by Hydra. They tested on me, hurt me day by day nearly killing me in the process. I could have escaped hundreds of times but I was a scared 4 year old when they got me. I escaped 4 years ago and I'm not 17 living a good life with no Hydra. I feel my hands start to hurt and lock the memories at the back of head and try to stop the flames. One more thing about me is i have no idea how to control there powers yet.

After a while I stop the flames and run off to school when I get a call from MJ