Part 13. the story

When I was 2 years old my parents got killed by hydra. They they came in with re really big guns and my mum hit a me under the table to try keep me safe but she wasn't quick enough. I pause.  Peter grabbing my hand. They grabbed me and told me with them. They tested on me day after day. Every night. If nothing happened I would get trapped to a chair and have electric shocks go through my body. I would be passed out for days. Not getting food. Peter says something. "You don't have to go on " he says a crack in his voice. "Yes but I do"

They trained me to fight and kill anyone in a heartbeat. I lift up my top. This us from the winter soldier. I was 6 years old when I fought him. And he stabbed me in the stomach. I remember everything they did to me. Every person that I hurt every little bit of pain. And I get is shit powers that kills and kills only" could speck.

"Hey hey look it's okay. I know it's hard. But you are really really strong." He pauses "but I need you take deep breaths with me okay. Look in.... out....in....out. yeah there we go. " he says trying hug me. But I pull away.
He looks at my hands. They are slightly red. I turn away. "Hey hey look focus on your hands" he tells me grabbing them even after I protest. "You don't hurt me" he says. "But I will and I don't want to" I cry again. "No you don't. I'm Spider-Man remember okay it takes a lot more than some small fire to hurt me. Okay focus. " he says he holds my hands and we breathe in and out. After bit the red goes away. "You did it!" I look at them in shock. "I did it?" "I did it!" I say looking up to Peter with watery eyes. I mean over and hug him basically sitting on him. He wraps his arms around me and says " I didn't do anything. This was all You!" I smile into the hug. We are rudely interrupted by a bang on the door.