Part 8: You are not a monster.

Peters Pov

BANG

" YN ARE YOU OKAY" I yell looking around I see fire toilet seats flying around. I see at s window she was going to get up and make a run but now with me. I grab her with my hands and she swirls around me catching her in a hug" hey ,Hey it's okay look what happe-" I was cut off when her hands balled up a tiny flame and burnt the wall burning a hile in it. I stood up letting go looking her up and down. I was suprised by her powers but then I looked down at her hands and noticed the blood dripping down on her wrist. She quickly hide them in her sleeve and runs for the window. But just before she could even make it close I use a web pulled the window shut. She freezes and stands there I take the opituneity to pull her wrist under a running tap.

" you need to leave here right now Peter" she say turning off the tap.
"No why would I do that yn!?"
" Peter don't push it" she say seriously.
" you can't expect me to leave you here with fire coming out if your hands and bleeding. For the love if god yn put your hands back in the water" I says matching her tone looking at me warningly.

Before she could say anything else I grabs her arms pulling yns hands back under the water but her powers thought other wise and started to burn up buring my hands in the process causing me to let go and grab my hands which now really hurt.
"Shit shit ow ow ow" I cry, my hand going all red. I stand there in shock before ooking over at yn. She falls to the ground in tears crying her heart and soul out. I see her start to hyperventilate and her breathing chnages. Oh god shes having a panic attack. I seeing fire and rocks and blue coming around us and see yn fall to the ground I run over and pull her into my lap putting my head on her shoulder telling her to breathe in and out and in and out. I start brushing her hair with their fingers tell her to breathe.

she starts to calm down and so I ask. "Can I have your hands , please" I asks this time not trying to hide the concern in my voice. She nods slightly. I slowly grab her hands running the cold water over them ever so slightly dabbing them with a paper towel.

"I'm sorry"  She crocks out. "Don't worry bout it" I says giving her a slight smile before going back to her hands. "No Peter I hurt you and I'm so so sorry about it I should have just locked the door... Wait I did lock the door how did you get in?!" she ask. "Through the window" I says with a slight chuckle she joins in to. "I'm really sor-" "how long" I say cutting her off
"What?" She asks. "How long have you been doing this"  I asked moving my fingers up her arm slightly grazing over the scars. "About 10 years"  She crock out starting to cry again. I hold her again this time like my life depends on it. I wanted to stay like this forever however all good things must come to an end. I will do everything in my power to help her.