part 5: Detention

Yns pov
School was horrible luckly for me it was onky a sgirt day. Thank god it's Friday sadly I still have detention because of Peter. Dick I slowly start to walk over after saying bye to my friends and brace myself for a very long hour. Let's just hope I don't duck it up more than I already have

Peter's pov
School ended and I said good bye to Ned and Mj. Even tho me and yn hate eachother Ned and Mj have been gettibg closer while ive been out being spiderman and yn well i dont really care. I started to walk over to detention with yn. Man that name puts a frown on my face I just don't get how MJ can be her friend. I walk in seeing I'm first I get 3rd pick for seats two other people where inside.
Third person point if view
Yn
Peter
"Ugh I hate this school so much!" Yn said well throwing her bag down and taking a seat. " yeah we I would be here if it wasn't for you miss 'say SORrY' Peter said taking a seat leaving a fear bit of distance"Fuck you Peter" "Fuck you too yn" and with that they sat down in silence glancing over at each other ever so slightly. Bring bring. Went the bell and they sat there in quite. All was swell until yn gets uo and runs out of the bathroom with teary eyes saying no no no under her breath.
I shouldn't follow her. I really dont care.
Her problem
But what if something happened.
After another 20 seconds I run out after her. No one tried to atop me I mean the teacher must not get paid enough to run after us. I saw her go into the girls bathroom so I went in too.