🏳️‍🌈-Pride (1)-🏳️‍🌈

3rd POV

June 2022, Pride month started. The LGBTQA+ People Comes Out. literally the best month for them all(Amen). The both of the boy sleeping and cuddling together. They already passed the test, and now they on a weekend from school for 2 weeks. The alpha aka the older slowly woke up, sees the blonde sleep peacefully. Soft little snores comes out from him, make the other smiles and chuckles quietly.

Ran already fell for Toms, he just too scared to confess. Theres one time in the past that he went he was confess to someone, he got rejected and got called by some A lot of bad things about him.

The younger awake and notice that the older stare at him. Tommy went blush a little, his face just like an inch from the other. "R—Ran..?" Tommy mumbles. Ranhald slowly goes back to reality, look at him and making eye contact. Both of them Blushing furiously when their realized that their nose was touching. Slowly both of them pull away gently. "S—so sorry! I—i was zoning out!" Ranhald said while his face went more red as Tommy also goes red as well. "I—its okay.."

Their stare at each other for a bit while, Ranhald slowly look down at tommy lips. "Tommy.." Ran mumbled. Tommy went look at his eyes, make eyes contact with him now. "Ca— !" Before Ranhald finish his sentence, their both lips touch. Ranhald and Tommy kiss for just 1 seconds then tommy went up and get off the bed, leaving Ranhald alone in the room while the boy just stunned in red face as a tomato.

'is that.. is this even real?! W—WE'RE KISS?! HUH?!..' Ran thoughts. On the other side, tommy went to make breakfast. He's still flustered about what he's doing earlier. 'I shouldnt do that!.. he probably doesn't like me back as well.. i shouldn't— i -i.. fuck..' tommy thought in his mind. He's such a super overthinking person that Ran ever met. Once tommy done cooking he plating the food as Ranhald slowly hug behind him. Tommy jumped a bit, once he done with plating he slowly turned at The older. "What ya making?" Ranhald ask. "Sandwiches for both of us.." Tommy replied. "Sorry for earlier.. i—i kiss you wi- !" Ran quickly kiss Tommy forehead then look at him again with a small chuckles. "Love you too". That Word make tommy even more flustered. "Lets just go eat you tall ass.." tommy said.
Ranhald went giggles softly for a bit.

"Happy pride month" Ranhald said. Tommy just realized that this months its pride month but Now he remember. "Happy pride month as well, dickhead" tommy replied. "Rude" Ran said pouting at him. Both if them slowly giggled and having breakfast together.

To be continued.