-Love-

Theseus POV
"He's name is... tommy, the boy you mention when we first met.." I replied him. I looked away a little, I should've hide it but.. he seems ghat he loves him very much. "You..." small words came out from his mouth, I still looked away and a little bit scared to face him. I stay silent yet he start on sobbing while staring at the photo of me and Tommy.

Tears fell down to my cheek, I couldn't hold it anymore. "Why you telling me right now!.. you could've just tell me sooner or later!.. i—.. you've been hiding this stuff for long?!..and you actually know him but you pretend that you didn't?! Its isn't funny T!" He said as he shout angrily and sadly at me. I don't have any words to talk back, and i start to sobs even more.

I feel his body close to me and he hugged me after. He sobbing on my shoulder, and i just let him as i sobs as well. "I—im sorry.. ran.." i said slowly. My voice seems crack, my vision went blurry. He slowly make me facing him, i look down and not even look at him back. He wipe his tears off and slowly wipe mine, i sniff a little and slowly look at him. He is smiles but he looked very sad innit. "Thank you for telling me.." he said.

I nodded slowly. He pulled me into a hug again, and i hug him back. its warm, so comfortable.

- A Few Hours Later -

Ran POV
i just found out that Theseus and Tommy are both related to each other. Their both born from the same Mom but theseus said when he was 7 he got transfer to Australia, Said that he live with his uncle there. After some drama about photo and memory, we sat together on the couch. Talking about me and Tommy relationship and his relationship with him. "What a cute couple, yet sorry that has to be late.." he spoke, i just nodded and sighed. I told him about how i really really love Tom's. The way he looks, his smiles, he laugh, personality, and more.

It just made my day better. Maybe its not too bad, he's almost same as tommy but.. i guess a bit calm.
Theres no story without an end right? And theres we could change that end part to the good end..(?) maybe. Let just see..

THE END