✧.* Chapter 3 *.✧

"Bed." The idol let himself fall face-first onto the mattress of his bed. No hotel could beat the feeling of sleeping in this no matter how luxurious it was.

Resting for mere moments before he took a deep breath and rolled onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. His mind was still going over everything that had happened at the airport. Long gone was the recharged feeling after being home with his family and seeing his friends after a long time.

It usually didn't last that long either, getting off the plane and seeing the first few fans that travelled with them through everyone right back into reality. Some of the younger members struggled a lot more than the others.

A sigh escaped his lips, he ran a hand over his face. Chan genuinely hoped the woman was fine and the impact wasn't as bad as it had seemed. He knew deep down it wasn't his fault but he felt responsible for what had occurred. She would have been fine if they had waited a few more moments before entering the arrival hall.

It wouldn't be a surprise if news outlets and some of the fans spread the news about him helping a female and somehow making a dating scandal out of it. The kids were told there would be a meeting the next day even though they still had one last day off of their schedule.

"Let's finish the song, Chan." He told himself and sat up.

All he wanted was to get his mind to stop running in circles and with the travelling and time difference, he knew he wouldn't fall asleep fast if he tried. His insomnia and sinus problem only making it worse.

The idol pulled his hoodie over his head and threw it across the room towards the door. He needed to do laundry, so it could lay there until then. Rubbing the back of his neck, Chan got up and walked around his bed plopping down on his chair and pulled his backpack towards him to pull out his laptop when something shiny caught his eye next to his bed frame.

Frowning, Chan got up again and bent to pick the object up.

"Where are you coming from?" His thumb ran over the cool metal of the piece of jewellery. The idol had just held it a few hours ago and it wasn't his.

It was a fairly dainty bracelet with hearts.

Her bracelet.

Chan couldn't recall how it would be possible that it got caught in his clothes, but holding it in his palm was the confirmation that it somehow had happened.

"I hope, I can give you back."

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

A couple of kilometers away the Choi siblings sat on the floor in front of the television, watching a series while eating the takeout Minho had ordered beforehand.

Oh, how Danbi had missed Korean food. Her brother had ordered everything she loved, overfilling the table in front of them.

She was happily eating when Minho got more than one notification on his phone. The constant tone let him to open up the messages he received.

"What's going on, Min?" Danbi asked, looking up from her bowl of rice.

"News outlets talk about the incident at the airport." Minho reads the message that his manger sent. „And they are trying to figure out who you are."

Danbi sighs and lowers her chopsticks and spoon.
This was the only part of her brother's job she didn't like. From his debut, it was clear that Danbi wouldn't appear anywhere other than everyone knew the older Choi had a little sister with an age gap of 9 years.

First, it was a decision that her parents made for her as a child but growing up Danbi appreciated it more and more.

A few times Danbi appeared for mere seconds in some video clips of her brother while he filmed for their YouTube show but her face was always blurred like the staff members.

She didn't want to be known as his younger sister or the daughter of her father and that was the main reason to leave her home country completely to study.

Danbi wanted to keep it that way. To be able to build her career without the influence of her family.

„But we think it won't be possible," Minho looked at his sister, knowing what was running through her mind. „As your face was covered and no one knows your name, so even if your luggage tags were visible there is no way they would find everything out."

„Do I need to remind you that your fans work better than national security?" Danbi tried to joke.

Minho wrapped her arms around her, pulling her closer to his side. „Then we will take legal actions if anyone reveals stuff they shouldn't." He kissed her temple.

„I know how important it is for you." He mumbled.

Danbi leant into the embrace. „I know. It's just..." She didn't know what or how to say it. „Thank you."

Minho squeezed her arm. „Love you, Bi. It's getting cold." He picked some rice cakes up with her chopsticks and held them in front of her mouth.

It made her smile. Finally, she was home in Seoul again, with the most important person. The last person she had left.

The Choi Siblings only had each other.