Chapter 36

„What's wrong, Bi?" Chan rested his chin on her shoulder, looking at the girl he adored. He could tell by the way she was fidgeting with her fingers and her furrowed eyebrows that she didn't feel comfortable.

After spending Christmas Day with her brother, Danbi came over to the dorms to stay over until everyone returned to work for New Year.

„You can talk to me about everything," Chan kissed her shoulder and rubbed her side to comfort her. Danbi nodded slowly before turning in his arms to look at him.

„I'm scared," Danbi confessed and the leader knew instantly what she meant.

The last few days were bliss, caught in their feelings and those surrounding the holidays, both didn't think nor talk about this topic.
The topic that almost broke their friendship to begin with and now was undeniably there.

„I know," Chan moved some pieces of hair behind her ears before caressing her cheek with his thumb. „I want to try and be with you." His words were sincere. "In every way with everything."

„I want that as well but we first-handed experienced how it can go if we're not careful enough, Chan." Danbi looked at him. „I don't want to be the reason for any scandal and risking your career."

"You won't," Chan reached for her face, hand caressing the soft skin of her cheeks. "What happened reached us a lot and we will be careful but we are allowed to date."

"And I want to date you." Chan smiled, feeling the warmth spread through his body while looking at the younger female. "I want to take you out, go on lots and lots of dates, go on holidays with you and introduce you to my family as my girlfriend."

He watched the smile take over her face, taking away the worry.

"Please," Chan lowered his voice. "Let us try this together." His forehead rested against hers.

Her answer was simple, moving to her tiptoes Danbi kissed the leader, hands on his stomach for support.

The pair smiled after separating, foreheads still together.

"Thank you." Danbi never met someone so understanding and caring as Chan. Nobody ever made her feel that way. Safe, protected, adored and accepted.

He kissed her forehead before pulling her close to his chest. "I will do anything for you, Bi."
A promise.

The group needed to get back to their schedule and left for rehearsal. The kids asked Danbi to come but she had plans with her brother.

After she changed into a new outfit, stealing one of the many hoodies the leader owned, Danbi did her Makeup while he was watching.

" I don't want you to go," he was pouting. It made her smile. Putting the mirror down, Danbi turned to him and squeezed his hand.

"We will see each other most likely tomorrow," She smiled. "And if not, I will call you later."

It made him smile. Chan pecked her lips and stood up.

„I will meet you in the living room." Danbi watched him leave the room before finishing her makeup and joining the artists in the living room.

Everyone left together. Vans picked up the Idols to drive to the company and another car sent by Danbi's brother waited for her in the underground parking lot.

„I will text you." Chan smiled and kissed her forehead while holding her close. The members smiled at the couple, adoring the forming relationship and finally seeing their leader so happy.

„Have fun."

She waved to everyone before entering the car and driving off back to her place.