You prmised not to forget.

"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook screamed as the nurse held him back

"Jimin-ah!" Jungkook screamed as the nurse held him back. They had just rushed Jimin into a room and started life saving measures.

"Sir you need to wait, you can't go in!" They were trying to hold him back as nurses and doctors rushed in. It was chaos, shouting and there was just stuff everywhere. Jungkook was frozen just watching as blood covered his bed and hands of those in the room trying to save Jimin.

Jungkook felt a sharp pain on his cheek, the pain slowly made him feel like his feet were on solid ground again, his head less fuzzy and the tunnel vision disappeared.

"We can't help him if you don't calm down." She walked into the room and closed the curtain blocking Jungkook's view of a bloody Jimin. The nurses sat him down in the waiting area. Jungkook's phone rang, he picked it up and put it to his ear.

"Where are you guys, we've been waiting." He heard Taehyung. Jungkook broke down, the image of Jimin bloody in his arms replaying over and over. "What's wrong? Where's Jiminie?" The panic was rising in Tae's voice.

"He was in an accident, he was walking across the street and this car just.... they hit him, they fucking hit him Tae!" He cried. He could hear Tae starting to cry and everyone in the background asking what was wrong.

"Jungkook, where are you?" Yoongi asked, having taken the phone from Tae who could be heard crying in the background.

"The hospital. Jimin he... it's not good Yoongi." Jungkook choked out. He grabbed onto his chest trying to breath but every breath felt harder and harder.

"We will be there soon." He hung up the phone. Jungkook curled his knees to his chest and cried replaying what happened in his head.

**
Jungkook called Jimin's phone.

"Hey I'm outside."
"I'll be right out."

Jungkook hung up and looked at the cafe Jimin had been getting coffee at. Walking out of the shop hands full he started to make his way across the street. He smiled at Jungkook, Jungkook waved at him, smiling back. The sound of tires screeching, Jimin turned.

Jungkook watched in horror as Jimin landed on the ground, everything was in slow motion, every sound rang through his ears like he was wearing headphones. Jimin lay still in the street, running out of his car the smell of blood and coffee mixed in his nostrils. "How could there be so much blood?" He ran so fast his shoes slid on the asphalt. kneeled, he reached for Jimin holding him in his arms. The blond boy motionless.

"Jiminie?" He whispered. "Hey, wake up, Minnie please?" He shook his arms holding Jimin. "Look at me!" He screamed, his own breathing becoming ragged, he started hyperventilating.