Save me

***Jimin

***Jimin

"St..op.." Jimin whispered. He had been beaten for what felt like forever, every part of his body felt broken and abused. Yugyoen and Gong Tae had taken turns. The red haired boy had favored beating Jimin with different objects like pipes and his belt, where Gong Tae had taken a liking to assaulting the smaller boy by kissing, biting his skin. Jimin felt so hopeless, unable to move his mind went somewhere bright and sunny while he was being tortured.

"Aw, poor baby." Yugyeon laughed. "Have you had enough? Should I tell Kookie where we are so he can end this?" He lifted the blond haired boy's face to meet his. Jimin smiled up at him right before he spat at him causing another wave of beatings that left the boy unconscious for a time. The smaller boy wasn't sure how long he had been out but he could see the cold floor on his side. His wrists are no longer chained up over his head but now they were tied to the front of him. Keeping his eyes closed he tried to figure out what had happened. He knew his shirt must be gone because he could feel the cold wet ground on his skin.

"You almost killed him!" Gong Tae yelled.

"We got him back, calm down. I sent the pictures to Jungkook and the address so he should be here soon, and once I have him you can take that little bitch with you. Just like I promised."

Jimin's heart was racing, Jungkook was coming here. What was he planning to do with Jungkook? He was giving the blond boy to Gong Tae like he would just go to him and live happily ever after. He could feel the rope around his wrist, it wasn't tightened like the chain was or his wrists had a little wiggle room but not very much. If he could just slip the rope off he could figure a way out or even better kill those stupid bastards.

"Get your hands off me, we are so close, relax." Yugyeon stressed. Jimin could hear running footsteps and his heart sank. He had been out too long, Jungkook was here. Every fiber of his being could tell Jungkook was here and very part of him didn't want him to. He didn't even know what he looked like but if he felt like looked he knew it was bad. Jungkook had seen him like this before and now he was going to see him like this again. Tears fell from his eye's as he watched the door wishing to be saved and wishing to be left to die, he didn't want Jungkook to see him in whatever state he was in he felt violated and humiliated. How was he going to be able to see Jungkook. It hurt too much to think about, all he knew was that no matter what he was going to get Jungkook out of here even if he had to die to do it. He moved his body a little trying to see if he was able to move at all but as he did he was interrupted.  

Jimin heard the sound of metal scraping against the floor. Jimin felt so many emotions at once  as Jungkook stepped into the room. His vision was blurred but he would know from a thousand miles away that it was the love of his life.

"What have you done!" Jungkook screamed as he ran to reach Jimin. Gong Tae grabbed Jimin and pulled, standing the boy up. Jimin couldn't move or speak, his body and brain  just gave up. "Don't fucking touch him!" Jungkook screamed again, moving toward Gong Tae.