Jealousy

Jungkook***

Jungkook***

Jungkook sat back and smiled. "Finally it's done!" He stretched his arms and spread out on his chair.

"It came out so good." Yugyeon smiled back, standing up and getting some water.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes trying to wipe the tiredness off. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

"I think we can call it today? We haven't been home for two days." Yugyeon leaned against the wall.

"Yeah, I think we can take tomorrow off. We got it done finally." Jungkook opened his eyes and started blinking tears leaking from his left eye. "Ow shit."

"What's wrong?" Yugyeom walked over to him.

"There is something in my eye." He blinked repeatedly to try and get it out.

"Let me see." Yugyeon bent over the chair in front of him to see. "You have an eyelash in your eye. I'll get it, hold still." He got closer and closer. Jungkook could feel his breath on his face.

They heard a bag hit the ground, Jungkook pushed back and got out of the chair to see who it was and as he did he saw Jimin's back rushing out of the studio.

"Jimin!" Jungkook ran out after him. "Jimin stop, it's not what it looked like." Jimin ran into the elevator, the doors closing before Jungkook to get into it. "Shit!" He opened the door to the stairwell and started running down the stairs hoping to catch Jimin before he left the building. He made it down the stairs just as Jimin walked out of the elevator. He grabbed Jimin and pulled him to the side.

"Jimin, honey it's not what it looked like." Jungkook got out in between trying to catch his breath.

"Then what was it? Because it looked like he was kissing you." Jimin said firmly but tears streaked his face.

"I had an eyelash in my eye. He was helping me." Jungkook looked Jimin in the eyes.

"What?" Jimin looked at his eyes back and forth, Jungkook's eye was red and watering.

"It's still in there." Jungkook let Jimin go and looked at him. Jimin grabbed his hand and walked him over to the restroom. Sitting him on the counter Jimin washed his hands.

"Let me see." Jungkook put his head back so Jimin could get a better look. It only took a few seconds but he located it and got it out. "There it's gone." Jimin turned to wash his hands again.

Jungkook stood up and hugged him from behind. Jimin held Jungkook's arms around him. "I'm sorry." Jimin said, looking down. "It just looked like... and I was afraid..."

"Shhh. It's okay, but trust me nothing will ever go on between me and him. Or anyone else for that matter. I love you and only you Jimin I promise. As long as we both shall live." He kissed the back of Jimin's ear and the smaller boy giggled. "Come on, let's get my stuff and go home." Jungkook let go of Jimin and held his hand, together walking back to the office. Not knowing that Yugyeon was listening.