Danger

***Jimin

***Jimin

"Wake up," someone yelled, Jimin's eyes were closed but he was waking up. His wrists and shoulders hurt; he could feel them stuck over his head. He felt a pain on his cheek that made his eye shoot open. The room was dark, dirty and musty. He hissed as the pain in his side shot up his body. He looked down, he was sitting on his knees, he saw his white shirt and pants covered in blood.

"Well the princess awakens." Yugyoen said, sliding off what looked like a desk. Walking up to Jimin he smiled. "You really are hard to kill aren't you." He leaned down, using his index finger he lifted the small boys chin,

"So you kidnap me and want to kill me? Why? So Jungkook will be with you? Are you that stupid." Jimin laughed. Slap. He moved his face away.

"Shut your fucking mouth." Jimin just noticed the other person standing next to him. His sandy brown hair. His heart sped up, a cold sweat came over him, he knew his face. 

"You're the guard." Jimin pulled at the chains.

"Gong Tae!" He screamed " You still don't remember me after you ruined my life!" He hit Jimin again, this time busting his lip. The smaller boy was stuck; he couldn't move to protect himself; he had to take any hits they gave him.

"Oh little Minnie, when we are done with you, you will just kill yourself." He smiled, grabbing the smaller boy's cheek. Jimin spat in his face which granted him a beating. Kicks and punches to his chest and legs. He cried out in pain as the hits kept coming, he could feel blood coming from his stab wound.

"You both are pathetic." He gasped as they hit him again, everything going black. 

***Jungkook

All six of them stood together while Jungkook pressed send on his phone. Ring, ring, ring. His hands were shaking, he pleaded with whatever god there was that they would let him find Jimin. The phone picked up. They all got closer to the phone.

"Kookie." Yugyoen answered.

"Where is he?" Jungkook practically growled.

"Now, now. Don't be cruel, I have him here with me. We are just having a chat." Yugyoen laughed.

"Give him back." The dark haired boy yelled.

"Relax, like I said he's here with me. I don't appreciate the yelling. Especially if you want him alive."

"Let me talk to him. Please Yugyoen please. Just put him on the phone. I need to hear his voice at least please, " Jungkook begged.

"I'll do you one better." Yugyoen turned on FaceTime, he walked over, it was dark and hard to see. The dark haired boy tried to take in everything he was seeing to get more clues as to where he was keeping Jimin. There was a light on the floor, it looked like one of those mechanic lights they use to see engines. The room looked old and run down and you could make out some scaffolding. But at the point of the light was a person, on their knees with a chain around his wrist dangling over his head.

"Lift his head up." Yugyoen called out and another figure came out and grabbed Jimin's hair pulling his face upward. His cheek was bruised and bleeding, his lip was split and his eyes were closed. The worst part was not that he was beaten up, his clothes were torn and it looked like he had bite marks on his skin.

"What did you do to him!" Jungkook could feel his blood boiling. If he was able to get his hands around Yugyoen's neck he knew he would kill him. He also felt so helpless, Jimin was hurt and again he wasn't there to protect him. He watched as the walked closer to the smaller boy.

"Don't worry we are just having a little fun with him. He's alive, look," Yugyoen slapped him, Jimin's eye shot open and he started pulling on the chains bearing heavily.

"Let me go you fucking psychopath. You are out of your fucking mind!" Jimin yelled, pulling on the chains, tears falling from his eyes.

"Quite down, can't you hear it." Yugyoen moved the phone closer to his face.

"Minnie!" Jungkook called out.

"Kook-ah~." Jimin's voice sounded so hopeless. "I want to go home." He cried. You could tell he was trying to keep it together but seeing Jungkook's face he couldn't hold it in anymore. He again looked so small and fragile and this person who was supposed to be Jungkook's friend was doing this.

"I'm going to get you out of there. I'm coming for you. Just hold on okay." Jungkook could feel the tears coming down his own eyes.

"Aw so sweet." Yugyoen grabbed Jimin's cheeks hard and pushed his face to the side.

"What do you want?" Jungkook growled.

"What I've always wanted. You." Yugyoen grabbed Jimin by the hair, making him yell out in pain. "He took everything from me!" He backed up and kicked the smaller boy. Jimin coughed drooling onto the floor as the air was knocked out of his lungs. He gasped and gagged, his body jerked as he tried to breath and every breath sounded loud and shallow.

"Stop! Stop." The dark haired boy pleaded. "Where do you want me to go?" Jungkook sounded so defeated and scared.

"I'll text you the address, come alone."

"Kook-ah! Don't come! Stay away. Just leave me, Don't save me!" You can hear the sounds of the chains pooling and Jimin yelling out in pain as the call dropped.