I need to feel you

Author notes!

Hey everyone I hope you are enjoying the story so far! I just wanted to come in and warn you.... This will be a smut chapter. If you don't like smut I would go to the next chapter once it is out. But if you are here for it, there will be more to come~ ;)

 But if you are here for it, there will be more to come~ ;)

***Jungkook

He felt ashamed, how could he be so selfish it's not Jimin's fault it's his. If he hadn't gone that day, if he didn't have that appointment Jimin would have never been in that accident. He wouldn't be here feeling like the worst person in the world because Jimin didn't remember him. If it hadn't been for that fight, if he just believed the smaller boy about Yugyeon this wouldn't have happened. It was all his fault, all of it and that's what he hated about it most. He felt that it truly was because of him.

He heard Jimin gasping before he leaned up looking into his eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked. Jimin leaned closer and kissed him. Jungkook was frozen for just a second before he kissed him back, mouths hungry for each other. Jimin put his hands in Jungkook's hair and pulled him closer. Jungkook felt a familiar twist of arousal in his stomach. He flipped Jimin under him and kissed him deeper. Just feeling Jimin's pillowy lips on his. Kissing down Jimin's neck leaving a trail of open mouth kisses. Jimin's moans, Jungkook pulled back looking at Jimin, his lips puffy and red.

"We should st.."

"I remembered the day I told you I liked you. I remembered when you rejected me and when we fought, when I got sick and you took care of me. When you said you liked me." Jungkook saw a tear fall onto Jimin's cheek and he kissed it away but more were dropping down his face. Jimin reached up and whipped his eyes. What Jungkook thought were Jimin's tears were actually his own. Jimin pulled him down again and started kissing him. leaning down almost laying his body on top of Jimin only supporting it up with his elbows. Jungkook could feel himself going hard as well as Jimin.

Jungkook pulled away. " I won't be able to stop if we keep going." He sighed, biting his lip.

"I don't want you to stop." Jimin pulled him in. All of Jungkook's pent up anger, his sadness fueled his need for Jimin more. Every kiss was electrified, every touch of their tongues sent shots of pleasure. Leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses down the smaller boy's neck to his chest sent a flurry of moans through those pillowy lips making Jungkook wanted to hear more. Slowly backed off pulling his own shirt off. He lifted Jimin into a sitting position and undid the buttons of his shirt. He slid it down his torso kissing along his shoulders and arms. He gently pushed Jimin back down and undid his pants. He looked up at him making sure Jimin was still okay, when Jimin nodded he pulled off his pants and briefs. He just looked at him, his skin had always been so smooth and pale, his thighs always more muscular than the rest of him. His cheeks grow a more pinker shade.

"Kook-ah," he whined, pressing his thighs together, his member's tip turning more red as he grew harder. Jungkook took the rest of his clothes off. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's thighs and pulled him to the edge of the bed. He licked a strip down his member, causing Jimin to gasp. He started leaving hickies in Jimin's thighs making the smaller boy hiss. He pulled out a bottle of lube from his nightstand and lathered his fingers. Looking at Jimin to make sure he still wanted this. Once Jimin nodded he rubbed his fingers in circles around his entrance. Jimin's bucked his hips up wanting more. Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jimin's lips and he pushed his finger in. The blond haired boy threw his head back moaning loudly. Jungkook felt for his prostate and once he found it he made firm circles with his fingers sending Jimin over the edge

"I'm gunna cum!" He yelled, Jungkook pulled his fingers out and Jimin whined.

"Not yet." Jungkook picked Jimin up and placed his head on the pillows. Grabbing the lube, he held Jimin's hand and squeezed some out. Jimin sat up and kissed Jungkook hard sucking on his lips. Jungkook moaned his whole body aching for Jimin. Both boys sitting on their knees Jimin grabbed Jungkook's member and pumped it.

"Ah~ Minnie." Jungkook leaned forward kissing and biting his neck.

"Kook-ah~." Jungkook grabbed both of Jimin's wrists and pulled him under him. He put his hands on either side of the blond boy's head and again waited for confirmation that this was still okay. Without much of a pause Jimin pulled Jungkook by the back of his neck
And kissed him. His tongue grazed over the dark haired boys lips. While their mouths were busy Jungkook inserted himself into Jimin. Jimin gasped and moaned loudly while still kissing Jungkook. Jungkook moved in him slowly, the smaller boy tightened around him and overwhelmed Jungkook. He went harder and faster. They both moaned out each other's names.

"Ahh Jimin, you feel so good ahh." He thrusted in.

"Kook-ah, oh yeah~ don't stop!" He yelled as his hands went around Jungkook's neck, his feet wrapped around Jungkook's back holding him in place. With a particular thrust Jungkook hit Jimin's prostate. "Oh god!" He yelled. Jungkook pulled his hand from around his neck, interlaced their fingers and pushed them into the bed.

"I'm gunna cum!" Jimin shuttered. The dark haired boy didn't stop sending Jimin over the edge. His member erupted all over their stomachs. Jimin was shaking, Jungkook didn't stop chasing his own release. He thrusted three more times and he felt his stomach tighten, coating Jimin's insides. Jungkook laid on top of Jimin. He held himself up not wanting to put all his weight on top of him, their breathing ragged. Jimin untwined his hand and started curling his fingers in Jungkook's hair while his other arm wrapped around Jungkook holding him tight.

"I love you so much Jimin-iss." He sniffled, The dark haired boy became so overwhelmed. To feel his lover again, to kiss him, hold him, make love to him. He cried. Turning them to the side so as not to crush the smaller boy with his full weight, he pulled Jimin closer. Jimin angled himself so his head was on top of Jungkook's. The dark haired boy's head was buried in Jimin's neck, his tears running down..

"I love you too, I'm remembering how much I love you, and it's more than I could have thought I would love anyone, sorry for making you wait so long." Jimin pulled The younger man closer while Jungkook did the same, they fell asleep holding each other tight