Bad feelings

*** Jimin

*** Jimin

"What's going on? I haven't seen you in a while." Tae said, sipping on his coffee.

"What hasn't been happening to me. My life is a mess." Jimin sighed as he sat back in his chair. Tae had invited him to a cafe to catch up since Taehyung has been traveling.

"I feel so bad since I haven't been able to be there for you. Yoongi told me a little of what's going on."

"Like what? What did he say?" Jimin's heart raced.

"That you remembered your parents, about what happened with the security guard." Taehyung grabbed his hands. "That must have been so scary."

"I just never thought I would get attacked like that. You never think about it right, like you hear about but I really thought I was going to die or worse. Jungkook got there just in time. We had the biggest fight and he still saved me." Jimin sipped his drink.

"Of course he did, he loves you." Tae grabbed onto Jimin's hand and squeezed.

"There's something else." Jimin looked at his cup he placed back on the table. "Yoongi and I, we kissed."

"What!" Taehyung yelled.

"Tae, shut up." Jimin whispered looking around.

"I'm sorry but what? How? When?" The brown haired boy leaned closer to Jimin.

"It was the day Jungkook and I got into a huge fight. Yoongi protected me and fought for me. I was just confused and feeling too much and I kissed him." He finally looked up at his friend, worried that he would see judgment in his eyes. He didn't however, there was no judgment or resentment.

"Did he kiss you back?" The brown haired boy asked and Jimin just nodded, he had thought about that night a lot, about Yoongi's lip's on his and how just so confused he felt. Jungkook had made him feel like the earth could explode and he wouldn't care. Yoongi however was like drinking water for the first time. He felt like life, as weird as that sounded, he knew he loved Jungkook and loved him more than there were stars in the sky. He had to forget about whatever feelings he had dredged up for Yoongi because he was married to Jungkook. 

"We haven't been able to talk about it, but it was a mistake." The blond stressed.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked.

"I love Jungkook and I know Yoongi does too. It's just all very confusing. I have this little ping in my heart when I look at Yoongi. He's always there for me and protects me when Jungkook doesn't. But I don't love him the same way I love Kook-ah."

"Just be careful, Jungkook and Yoongi are best friends, you don't want to mess with that. I don't want you to lose them." Taehyung looked worried.

"I won't. If that stupid ass whole Yugyeon wasn't there none of this would have happened." Jimin took a long drink of his tea.

"What do you mean?" Tae took a sip of his coffee.

"The reason we fought was because of him, I feel like Kook-ah and I have gotten into a lot of arguments because of him. I think he had something to do with my accident too"

"Jimin, that's a huge accusation. What makes you say that?"

"I just feel it in my gut, I'm scared of him, Tae. I know he will do anything to get what he wants."

"What did you do?" Yugyeon slammed his hand on the table.

"What are you talking about, and how did you know I was here?" Jimin looked up at him annoyed.

"What did you tell Jungkook?" He yelled, slamming his hands on the table again. Everyone in the cafe was now looking in their direction.

"I don't know what you are talking about, and stop yelling, I can hear you just fine." Jimin crossed his arms over his chest. Taehyung inched closer to the red haired boy.

"He told me not to see him anymore, that after we finish the album he never wants to see me again."

"Good," Jimin smirked. "It's about time he saw through your bull shit." Yugyoen got into the smaller boy's face.

"Watch what you say." He growled. Jimin stood up and challenged him.

"Or what?" Jimin smirked again. Taehyung moved, standing right next to Jimin.

"Or maybe something else happens to you like the accident. I'm surprised you can still drink coffee." Yugyeon smirked this time, sending a chill down Jimin's spine.

"Is that a threat?"

"It's a promise." Yugyeon stepped back.

"You forget you stuck up weasel, he's married to me and no matter how many times you force yourself on him he won't take you. Why don't you remember that." Jimin tossed money into the table, grabbed Taehyung's hand and walked out.

***
Jimin was waiting for Jungkook to get home and when he finally walked through the door the smaller boy was waiting to hug him. Jungkook was surprised for a split second and then hugged the smaller boy back.

"I'm sorry about your friend." The smaller boy said curling his fingers into the taller boy's hair. After hearing those words Jungkook let everything go and just hugged the blond tighter resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder just breathing in his scent. 

"What did he do to you? He kissed you didn't he?" Jimin pulled back looking into his eyes. When Jungkook nodded he looked so sad.

"I pushed him away, I..." Jimin shushed him.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anymore unless you want to." Jimin just hugged the taller boy. He could tell how hurt he was.

"I thought he was my friend, I didn't know he really did all these things to you."

Jimin shook his head, "I have something,"

"I can't imagine how you must feel to know that someone else kissed the one you love. But I didn't kiss him back, I never loved him, you have to believe me." The taller boy backed up and looked into Jimin's eyes while holding the smaller boy's shoulders. Jimin felt his heart drop as the guilt hit him so hard. How could he tell Jungkook what happened now? How could he hurt him like that? It was an accident, it didn't mean anything right? Jimin looked into Jungkook's eyes and hugged the boy. It didn't mean anything.