One year later

*** This chapter does mention suicide

*** This chapter does mention suicide.*** 

It had been a hard year for the boys, Yugyoen and Gong Tae had been sent to prison and would not be getting out for at least a minimum of twenty five years. That didn't stop the nightmares. Both Jimin and Jungkook suffered for night terrors for months. They found comfort in each other but they were mentally messed up. The boys went to counseling and therapy. Jungkook felt he was getting better but Jimin held in how much this had tormented him. He couldn't be touched by anyone other than Jungkook for a half a year. His body would shake uncontrollably and send him into a panic.

"Jimin? Are you still in the bath?" Jungkook knocked on the door but with no answer. "Hey honey, open the door please." Jungkook turned the knob but it wouldn't open. It wasn't until water rushed from underneath the door that he broke it open and found Jimin. He was laying underwater, Jungkook ran in slipping on the water, getting to the tub he lifted Jimin up. He wasn't breathing. Jungkook pulled him from the tub and laid him on the floor. Slamming the water off he started CPR.

"Jimin, what have you done!" Jungkook breathed into his mouth while his hands worked on his chest. It was over and over and over again until finally what felt like years but had only been minutes Jimin coughed up water. "Why did you do that! Why would you leave me like that!"

"I'm sorry." He cried.

There had been a lot of "I'm sorry's," "I'm sorry this happened." Sorry was a word that could say so much and so little at the same time that Jungkook didn't want to hear sorry ever again. It only got worse when the articles came out and the boys had to live through everything again. No matter how hard the company tried to fight back, the news was too big.

Everyone decided they would live in a dorm for the time being. It was safer because Jimin and Jungkook couldn't be trusted with this much stress on them. Their mental breakdowns were more frequent and they needed a lot of help.

Jimin couldn't stand to look at his body and see the scars left. He had gotten surgery to fix the one on his chest but the one on his ribs wouldn't go away. Jimin got a tattoo to cover it that said "never mind". Jungkook got tattoos as well, up and down his arms to remind him of who is important in his life. This has helped them more than anything else.

Slowly they became healthier mentally and physically, the gym had really saved Jungkook. It was almost at the year mark from their hiatus and three months where they hadn't had anymore episodes and when they felt like they could they told the other members and the company that they wanted to perform.

The company wanted to start small and get the boys used to the cameras again in a calmer environment so they did a show, "In the soup" which was just a vacation. The camera and crew at first was a little overwhelmed but it had been like riding a bike. This was the happiest they boys had felt, they were all seven together again and just having fun away from almost everyone but away from the world and that was what they needed.

"Five minutes!" Staff yelled while the group got into position.

"You ready?" Jungkook smiled as he held Jimin's hand. The crowd can be heard chanting all of their names.

"I'm ready." Jimin and Jungkook shared a kiss as the music started and the platform raised up to the stage.

The end

**thank you everyone who has read my story! This is the first time I've ever published one for anyone to read! Thank you and I hoped you liked it! ***