Confession

** "Jungkook-ah can I talk to you?" Jimin asked, feeling his palms get sweaty

**
"Jungkook-ah can I talk to you?" Jimin asked, feeling his palms get sweaty.

"Yeah," he followed after him. He walked out of the dance studio and down to a park.
"What's going on Jimin-ah? We still have a lot to practice." Jungkook said.

Jimin turned to look at him, "I like you, I've tried to stop but I can't. I know you dont like me, I know that I bother you but I just couldn't not tell you. We can stay friends or not, it's up to you but I just needed to tell you." Jimin said pulling his hoody sleeves over his hands.

"Why?" Jungkook looked at him. "You bother me all the time and I always push you away, why don't you get it? Why don't you understand that I don't want you bothering me. I like you as a friend but sometimes you are so annoying to be around, always hanging on me or wanting my attention like a lost puppy. Can you just give me space?" Jungkook said angrily.

Jimin felt his heart break, he didn't realize that he was such a burden to Jungkook, he didn't know that he was annoying him all the time, He was just friendly and lonely. "I'm sorry that I'm such a burden to you. I'll leave you alone from now on. I'm really sorry." He turned around and started walking back.

"Jimin-iss, look I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated and I'm not sure how to take this, I didn't really mean what I said." He grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him back to look at him. Jimin had a few tears falling down his face. He wiped them away quickly. " Jimin, please don't cry."

"I'll be okay, let's just go back." He pulled his arm out of Jumgkooks grasp and walked away. Jimin walked into the bathroom when they got back to the dance studio

**

Jimin was practicing, everyone had left but he stayed. He didn't feel confident in the routine yet. He had laid on the floor out of breath when Jungkook walked in.

"Jimin, let's go." Jungkook said, reaching his hand to him.

"I'm not done yet, I'm just resting for five minutes." Jimin said out of breath.

"Jimin, you are pushing yourself too hard, you are going to collapse again if you don't slow down." Jimin got up on his own looking at Jungkook.

"Can't you just leave me alone? Why do you care." Jimin walked to where his stuff was laying on the ground. Grabbing a towel he wiped the sweat off his face.

"I do care Jimin, I don't want you to end up sick again." Jungkook pleaded.

"What do you want from me? I don't get you. I stay away from you so I'm not bothering you but everywhere I turn there you are. I am trying to forget my feelings for you, But it's hard when I see you everyday. I stay away so I can forget you." Jimin felt tears sting behind his eyes. His hands bunched into fists by his sides.

"I don't want you to forget." He whispered.

Jimin felt so angry, his eyes went wide, his hands shook. "I don't get you, so now you want me to like you?"